The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last person on NT that should be talking about being a humble fan :rofl:

theKlaw2 gives Spurs fans like me a bad name

Dude must be a new fan :smh:

Act like you've been there before :smh:  

Not to knock you

You have 12 posts in one year

Then in post 6,(none of previous posts which were ever about Basketball much less the Spurs) you decide to knock other Spurs fans

Got to be a troll account

"LabRat" is a dead giveaway.

Christis ***** whipped self too... and bobby jackson 
i want Doug Christie to be on the TV broadcast crew.  I've heard him on the radio and he's done the pregame/postgame show a couple times filling in for Bobby Jackson, and he's awesome.

Last edited:
@bhzmafia14

No idea what your question regarding the Grizz is since I didn't read all the posts I missed, but I think it has something to do with their chances in the playoffs and people not buying into them? 

I like the Grizz, but there's something about them that just is missing. Their offense is so stagnant at times. It was extremely clear against the Spurs last year in the playoffs. Weren't the games close (a few OTs from my recollection), but when they needed baskets they couldn't produce. After a while you have to score, you can't solely rely on stopping teams. How exactly have they gotten better this year at scoring?

Also Conley has been slumping since January (due to injuries I'm assuming). He isn't getting healthier and playoffs are right here. Gasol has also somewhat regressed to his mean. 

I just don't trust them to have a fluid offense come playoff time especially with Conley hurt. How can they improve- probably putting someone in place of Zbo honestly, but it's tough. 

Why doesn't anyone discuss Ben McLemore being such a bust?

He had an awful rookie year but he was playing much better in the first couple months this season before the Kings fired Malone and the franchise went back to being a joke and his development stalled. I'd like to see if he could improve with a competent organization.

Not to knock you

Then in post 6,(none of previous posts which were ever about Basketball much less the Spurs) you decide to knock other Spurs fans

I support Spurs fans that exhibit the same class and humility that the Spurs team and organization show.

I don't support Spurs fans that act like theKlaw2. 
mean.gif

I guess post count determines how big of a fan you are nowadays. 
mean.gif

Why doesn't anyone discuss Ben McLemore being such a bust?
He had an awful rookie year but he was playing much better in the first couple months this season before the Kings fired Malone and the franchise went back to being a joke and his development stalled. I'd like to see if he could improve with a competent organization.
all ot this is spot on.

his defense under Mike Malone was looking very very good this season

I support Spurs fans that exhibit the same class and humility that the Spurs team and organization show.

I don't support Spurs fans that act like theKlaw2. 
mean.gif

I guess post count determines how big of a fan you are nowadays. 
mean.gif
Damn, laying down the hammer

Post count means nothing

Not to knock you

I don't support Spurs fans that act like theKlaw2. :smh:

I guess post count determines how big of a fan you are nowadays. :smh:

Don't let them bully you brah. Stand up for what you believe in. Post count is irrelevant. :smokin

Repped.

There are other good spurs fans like fresh sole and antidope. Not every spurs fan is like that

Kings fans, Do you think Kings history would be very different without what happened in game 6?
yes..... first of all, Sacramento probably would have had a new arena before 2006..... the Kings success, especially if it was prolonged, probably would have kept the Maloofs more comfortably afloat for much longer..... the threats of relocation wouldn't ever have happened etc
Why you naming them of all the King legends though

Most anyone from the 2000 era is a legend. Vlade, Webber, J. Williams, Peja.. 
because the Kings have been holding random "Legends Nights"....... and tonight was Brad Miler and Jon Barry's night 
laugh.gif

@LiCeNseD To BaLL  be honest, have you watched more than 30 minutes of Ben Mclemore this season?

He's been pretty inconsistent, but compared to last year he has been much improved; so much so that labeling him a bust after what he's shown this year vs last year is a huge stretch. 

Repped.

There are other good spurs fans like fresh sole and antidope. Not every spurs fan is like that

So I'm a bad Spurs fan now because I stick up for KLaw when he has valid points?

The same as you do when you agree with somebody

"Tim Duncan is probably the greatest player of his generation...Popovich is an All time great coach.....The Spurs are great organization, up there with the Celtics, Lakers and Bulls"

Man those are controversial statements :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom