THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOH

62 games.
22ppg 5rpg 4apg in 32mpg

Wade is top 3 at his position.
HfkdUEM.gif
Go wash your face, b

Last edited:
Wade has played however many games he feels like for 4 or 5 seasons now though..

NOt the same as Beal playing 60 ish of DMC playing 60ish. 

They were hurt.

He is just busted. 

Last edited:
people shouldnt even be married. marriage is outdated. 

It was an institution created to give rich (predominantly white) men some assurance of making sure that their land, titles and money stayed in the possession of their biological descendants. It still has value in some respects, but is also outdated in some ways and is surely not for everyone.

Yeah ard.

Beal is my guy, but he played 63 games last year.

Cousins played 59 games last year. Dwight about the same. Are they not top 5 at their positions?

I think 60+ games a season is worthy enough to be considered.
5I5s8.png
 Butler: 65 games

...unless we're rating for future seasons...

It was an institution created to give rich (predominantly white) men some assurance of making sure that their land, titles and money stayed in the possession of their biological descendants. It still has value in some respects, but is also outdated in some ways and is surely not for everyone.
 people would be in a much better place without it. we not meant to be with one person forever. 

Last edited:

Pet peeve of mine is when people with kids talking about how you're not really living a fulfilled life if you don't have/want kids
i have quite a few kids and thats just not true. i love my kids but its such a pc/ cliche  thing to say.

i wouldnt give my kids up for anything now that i have them and i do love them to death  but if i could go back and do it again i would not have kids. i enjoy being selfish and not having to worry about anyone but myself. kids cost so much time and money if you trying to raise them right.

it is what it is though. you gotta lay in the bed you make. 

Last edited:
too many babies raising babies out here and people with no career having babies relying on government assistance

Damn I havent been in here in a minute it seems :lol:

-bradley beal reminds me of OJ Mayo when he first got to memphis, except he's a tad bit better shooter. Beal's biggest issue is that he cant get to the free-throw line and while he's young I doubt that'll change. It'll be interesting to watch him this season, especially with his contract situation. If he's gonna make that jump he's gotta get to the free throw line more

-Won't get into the Scott Brooks stuff that you guys were talking about. All i'll say is that if they fired him in the summer of 2012, then okay. But for all his faults when the thunder were healthy they were elite as can be. He's had some horrible luck with injuries that to me override his coaching misques.

- whoever did the straight outta context thing, very well played

Last edited:
Every coach has had to deal with injuries, that makes no excuses for Brooks' lack of half court offense, his bizarre rotations and his enabling of bad shots by both Westbrook and Reggie Jackson

Look at OJ's first two years in memphis and Bradley's first three years in washington. The similarities are striking.

beal is basically young oj until he proves otherwise
Beal's already not OJ Mayo considering Mayo dropped off the face of the Earth after his second season

Mayo's always been a weirdo since his prep days. Mentally he is very fragile, Beal is much more even keeled and understands he's not a superstar like Mayo thought he was. I also think Mayo had much more of a must score mentality than Beal does. Even though I feel Beal is and will be a much better player than Mayo, Mayo had better scoring instincts 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom