THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of all the mvpuppets ads that's the most forgettable 
laugh.gif

Whereas a Schefter, Steven A...

1) you really putting Steven a in the same sentence with Schefter
eek.gif

Woj is that dude for NBA stuff

2) have you never seen first take?

I'm convinced half the stuff they go on about is stuff they dreamt of when they fell asleep watching something on ESPN Classic
SAS doesn't have time to be the insider anymore.

He breaks his friends stories but that's about it.

Broussards tweet about Cuban driving around (Houston no less) looking for DJ was just bad.

It was like Mean Girl gossip or something. It was almost Like he logged onto NT, came in our NBA thread, and heard one of us say sarcastically that 'Cuban prolly driving around the D-town looking for DJ as we speak', and then tweeted it. Dude's gotta be on the pipe

Like he should have quit just on pure shame after that, and I've always tried not to bash the man.

Last edited:
Anyone regularly get NBA League Pass??? 

I am considering purchasing it. 

I am going to be working 3-12 and I think it would come in handy. 

Can someone sell me on it??? 

Thanks guys. 

I had it for two seasons. I wanted to stay loyal to them (and support the league), but the product continually disappointed. While not perfect, Ballstreams is definitely better. It's cheaper and there are no blackouts. That means even national broadcasts are available on there. I wish Ballstreams had picture-in-picture and the four-game view though.

Watching game 5 of the 91' Finals.

Paxton shot 65% for the Series and 100% from FT.
Game 5 he was 44% from 3 and he was 73% from the field w/ 9/12.

Jordan 53% FG and 50% from 3 and 85% FT for the series.

Jordan played 44minutes per with 156 pts over 5 games and averaged 31.6, 11.4 ast, 6.6rbs, 2.8 steals and 1.4 blocks.

Bonus: as a team they shot 53% from the field for the series

Last edited:
was tryna to decide between league pass and ballstreams but i might give league pass a shot since i can get it for 20.

Stefan Bondy Verified account  ‏@SBondyNYDN · 25m25 minutes ago
Phil Jackson on Kobe Bryant: "I don't think it's his last year. ...It sounds like it might be his last year as a Laker."

Anyone regularly get NBA League Pass??? 

I am considering purchasing it. 

I am going to be working 3-12 and I think it would come in handy. 

Can someone sell me on it??? 

Thanks guys. 

I had it for two seasons. I wanted to stay loyal to them (and support the league), but the product continually disappointed. While not perfect, Ballstreams is definitely better. It's cheaper and there are no blackouts. That means even national broadcasts are available on there. I wish Ballstreams had picture-in-picture and the four-game view though.

I've never heard of Ballstreams before! I'm going to try it out this year. Thank you!

Stefan Bondy Verified account  ‏@SBondyNYDN · 25m25 minutes ago
Phil Jackson on Kobe Bryant: "I don't think it's his last year. ...It sounds like it might be his last year as a Laker."
kobe playing for the knicks in 2017 confirmed! 

Not trying to be mean, but what's the difference between playing for the Knicks and playing for the Lakers this day and age :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom