THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself a basketball expert. I watch a ton of college basketball. And maybe the lakers uni is throwing me off from people I may already know...but the only people I can easily identify in that picture are Larry nance, Ryan kelly, and Robert Upshaw

Last edited:
I consider myself a basketball expert. I watch a ton of college basketball. And maybe the lakers uni is throwing me off from people I may already know...but the only people I can easily identify in that picture are Larry nance, Ryan jelly, and Robert Upshaw
Exactly. Half of them are training camp invites. Most likely won't make the final roster.

Rose is mad selfish, wow  
laugh.gif

Ros with the poetic justice braids

Would still save
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif

Vincent Goodwill [emoji]10004[/emoji] @vgoodwill

Rose: “You see the way all this money will be passed around in this league. My day (free agency) is coming."

2:40 PM - 28 Sep 2015

Rose on the lawsuit: "I hope it got everybody’s attention.The person that’s in your life gotta be in it for the right reasons not just one."

2:41 PM - 28 Sep 2015

Rose: "You all saw what’s been put out. I will be found innocent. It isn’t true."

2:37 PM - 28 Sep 2015

Chicago Bulls [emoji]10004[/emoji] @chicagobulls

“I know I’m great. I can’t get mad at how people criticize my game.” - @drose

2:49 PM - 28 Sep 2015
Bro u just got paid?!?!?!?!
@jorgeccastillo: John Wall surprised a group that helps homeless children by showing up and donating $400,000: http://t.co/I8DXjPFwaa

wonder what Cowherd has to say about this....Wall's one of the genuine good guys in the NBA
pimp.gif
**** Cowherd 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
Technically, Rose is eligible for an extension after this season. His deal expires after next season. He'll be 28. If he miraculously manages to stay healthy...he's right. His day probably is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom