THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why so many people thought it was crazy he got drafted over Winslow.

They were fooled by the NCAA tournament and the fact that he was on a better squad.

There's a reason Johnson was ranked over him every year in HS.

Vince carter missed a dunk :wow:

:frown:

I don't know if I'm ready to live in that world yet.. Was just yesterday we were looking in amazement at the Olympic dunk

McDermott looking real good. Might have a breakthrough season after a lackluster rookie season.

Thibs always kept the rookies on a short leash. One missed defensive assignment or bad shot selection and he would yank them. Fred seems to let the guys play loose and keep their confidence up. Still not sold on Dougie but hopefully he proves me wrong.

Last edited:
Damn good to see PG playing at a high level after the injury. I will forever be irked that the Clippers took Al-Farouq Aminu over Paul George. Don't eem care that Aminu helped us get CP.

Not a Pacers fan, but I definitely had my heart out for Paul George when he went down with that (gruesome) injury.

It is good to see him finally see him return to true form after an injury like that

Mudiay will be better than Russell.

Scouts let the fact that he didn't play in the NCAA fool them, Russell was never better than him during their prep careers and he isn't now either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom