THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that Charlotte and Seattle one 
eek.gif

I scrolled all the way to the bottom of that jersey mashup link waiting to see what the Laker/Clipper jerseys would look like.

Then I remembered...

:frown:

Interesting comments from Zach Lowe today.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/35-crazy-predictions-for-the-2015-16-nba-season/

You’ll hear rumblings about David Blatt and Karl, but the bet here is that both are safe barring catastrophe; the best intel at the moment is that Sacramento’s minority owners refuse to be on the hook for yet another fired coach.

and

30. Tension Emerges Among the Owners in Sacramento

The franchise’s minority owners have been having pointed conversations over the last few months about Vivek Ranadivé’s stewardship, per league sources, but they are powerless to do anything under the franchise’s governing documents — unless Ranadivé accepts an offer to sell his controlling stake. If the Kings continue to be unstable, look for some of this noise to become public.

Interesting comments from Zach Lowe today.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/35-crazy-predictions-for-the-2015-16-nba-season/
You’ll hear rumblings about David Blatt and Karl, but the bet here is that both are safe barring catastrophe; the best intel at the moment is that Sacramento’s minority owners refuse to be on the hook for yet another fired coach.
and
30. Tension Emerges Among the Owners in Sacramento

The franchise’s minority owners have been having pointed conversations over the last few months about Vivek Ranadivé’s stewardship, per league sources, but they are powerless to do anything under the franchise’s governing documents — unless Ranadivé accepts an offer to sell his controlling stake. If the Kings continue to be unstable, look for some of this noise to become public.
Zach Lowe hates the Kings but what he's writing is probably true tbh

Zach Lowe hates the Kings but what he's writing is probably true tbh
Isn't his criticism basically centered around how Boogie's career is being wasted? Clowning on Ranadive is just a part of that.
I do remember some very brief rumors about the minority owner stuff, especially when that Karl v Cousins emoji battle happened

but since then its been relatively quiet... I would like to think that all that old drama has been smoothed up

Lowe is prob just taking an old rumor and making his predictions off that.

Kings are an easy team/franchise/city/group to pick on 
laugh.gif

Hopefully this season the biggest noise out of Sacramento will be how the team can make a push for the playoffs 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom