THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN 1m
Can confirm other reports that Kyle Singler has agreed to a five-year, $25M deal with Thunder, sources said. Final year is team option

Woj's article on Tyson Chandler:

The Suns and Dallas Mavericks could possibly work a sign-and-trade agreement involving Chandler and Brandan Wright. Wright was a popular player with the Mavericks before they included him in the Rajon Rondo trade with Boston last season.

Chandler can serve as a mentor for Alex Len, the No. 5 overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft.

Last edited:
I hope Memphis can get Wright. I've always liked his game and he would definitely help with our athleticism issue up front. I like him a lot better than Kosta.

I don't know why it was so important for Thunder to sign Singler.

Did he play at Florida with BD or something.
I assume we use the rotation heavy next year.. rest the main guys as much as possible for the playoffs

Ken Berger
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@KBergCBS
Amir Johnson-Boston is two years, $24 million, source says. Removes $10.5m cap hold for Toronto, which is chasing Wesley Matthews.

3:35 PM - 1 Jul 2015

Wes Matthews to Toronto then.

the contracts today are given out because its actually a steal compared to next year... the cap is going up by like 20 million or more so watch july 1st next year :lol:

Ken Berger
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@KBergCBS
Amir Johnson-Boston is two years, $24 million, source says. Removes $10.5m cap hold for Toronto, which is chasing Wesley Matthews.

3:35 PM - 1 Jul 2015

Wes Matthews to Toronto then.

my 1b team cookin if they get wes

Kyle Singler's played in 240 of the possible 246 games in the last 3 seasons. His 3pt %'s those three seasons: 35.0%, 38.2% and 39.8%.

Marc Stein
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@ESPNSteinLine
Suns spent all their cap space on Tyson Chandler

3:44 PM - 1 Jul 2015

I think Draymond is getting ready to get

LIT FOR 4TH OF JULY

that's why he's stopped talking :rofl:

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m
Restricted free agent Kyle Singler has agreed to a five-year, nearly $25M extension with Oklahoma City, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
Whoa!

Great value. 

Good deal.

*clap clap clap*
this was the only logical/reasonable deal of the day
laugh.gif

This is highly entertaining, I cant wait to see the numbers thrown at KD next year.

If OKC wins the title OKC gotta pull up all the brinks trucks in OKC. Russ and KD starting 2018? Will both be making 20 mil a plus a season?

Last edited:
Jorge Castillo @jorgeccastillo 1m
The #Wizards have 2 trade exceptions worth $4,625,000 and $2,252,089 so free agency isn't the only way they could make moves.

Philly make any moves yet
nerd.gif
Probably just gonna re-sign Ish Smith. Makea couple small ball moves for some D-League players.

Because that's who we are.

Still hoping for Wes Matthews or Eric Bledsoe. Somehow...some way.... Hinkie pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom