THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Hezo doesn't have any social media accounts aside from a Facebook account under a different name per some random Mario stan

Not surprised if the account comes out as a troll account

Last edited:
I didn't know Aldridge is about to turn 30 in a couple weeks.

Realistically, the Lakers probably never stood a real chance.

@JasonSchwartz: NBA free agency starts tonight. All available:

Rajon Rondo
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Kevin Garnett
Kendrick Perkins

Just sayin.

Mike Bresnahan 

[emoji]10004[/emoji]@Mike_Bresnahan

Aldridge was floored in a good way by Houston's analytics, on-court projections in their presentation. Not so with the Lakers.
That's why I was surprised Bosh didn't go there last year. I know Morey & company went into significant detail on how he'd fit in.

I guess he was tired of sacrificing money & shots

The difference in Bosh going to the Rockets and staying with the Heat was Riley tacking on 1 year and an extra 30 million that the Rockets couldn't give him. I would've stayed as well. He didn't sacrifice anything :lol:

laugh.gif

That's true though, Blake sets him up too. It's a miracle he got over 10 points a game. He would average 2.5ppg and 11reb anywhere else.
that's non-sense

an athletic, elite rebounder on a team where he wouldn't be occupying the same paint space with a teammate will put up double-double #'s 

Mike Bresnahan 

[emoji]10004[/emoji]@Mike_Bresnahan

Aldridge was floored in a good way by Houston's analytics, on-court projections in their presentation. Not so with the Lakers.
That's why I was surprised Bosh didn't go there last year. I know Morey & company went into significant detail on how he'd fit in.

I guess he was tired of sacrificing money & shots

The difference in Bosh going to the Rockets and staying with the Heat was Riley tacking on 1 year and an extra 30 million that the Rockets couldn't give him. I would've stayed as well. He didn't sacrifice anything :lol:
so the Heat deal was still more lucrative, no?

He took 100+ million & 20 shots a night over 80 million & having to split touches with 2 other all stars hence why I said "sacrifice money & shots"

I'm well aware of the cap rules. The team you were previously with gets to give you higher annual raises & another year aka more money. So you have to sacrifice money to leave, period.

Last edited:

Amin Elhassan  ‏@AminESPN    7s8 seconds ago
Laker fans think Kobe tweeting out a meme is like Moses coming down from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments.
Does this dude hate Kobe?
He seems to hate a lot of people.
It's a shame because dude actually knows basketball.
He used to be the video coordinator of the Suns with D'antoni and Gentry. Obviously, he doesn't like the Lakers especially in 2010. He's open about it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom