THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

OKC fans are going in on Kanter.

That man @royceyoung  has his hands full right now trying to defend him.

I'm with you Royce. A Chip will shut everything up, nothing else. Let this one go man. 

laugh.gif

That man @royceyoung has his hands full right now trying to defend him.

I'm with you Royce. A Chip will shut everything up, nothing else. Let this one go man. 
sign him for whatever as long as it's 3 years.. team option for the 4th year

then you still got adams under his rookie deal and you see how he develops.. ditto mcgary

Its just hard to justify your center being that bad on defense (especially as a championship contending team). OKC can still win it all, but I don't see it happening with Kanter playing big minutes in the playoffs. He will end up costing them more than helping.

You can't play Bari and Monroe next to each other for extended minutes, horrible on defense.

This. You also render mcw even more useless with monroe and Henson camping in the lane. I watched it unfold in Detroit with monroe and reggie

laugh.gif

That man @royceyoung has his hands full right now trying to defend him.

sign him for whatever as long as it's 3 years.. team option for the 4th year

then you still got adams under his rookie deal and you see how he develops.. ditto mcgary
Royce defends every  move the Thunder makes. 

Its like he loves a jumpoff and keeps makin' excuses when she's out thottin' around, its pathetic man.

You sign Kanter (the worst defender at a position which you cannot hide on the floorr),

where do Mitch and Adams get their minutes?

How do they continue to improve?

Also, if you sign Kanter,

you are most assuredly saying goodbye to smallball, which is where the Thunder have historically been the most productive.

Royce defends every move the Thunder makes. 

Its like he loves a jumpoff and keeps makin' excuses when she's out thottin' around, its pathetic man.

You sign Kanter (the worst defender at a position which you cannot hide on the floorr),

where do Mitch and Adams get their minutes?

How do they continue to improve?

Also, if you sign Kanter,

you are most assuredly saying goodbye to smallball, which is where the Thunder have historically been the most productive.

I can tell you now...if OKC and MEM match up again in the playoffs, they are going to beat Memphis by going small and not using Kanter :lol: . They will probably come out better that way against any West playoff team unless its the Clippers without Deandre and they have Perk .

I still can't stop laughing at the Sixers getting 5 unprotected picks from the Queens

absolutely hilarious 

Its just hard to justify your center being that bad on defense (especially as a championship contending team). OKC can still win it all, but I don't see it happening with Kanter playing big minutes in the playoffs. He will end up costing them more than helping.
we went to the finals with perkins playing 26 mins per (on a torn groin).. our backup center nazr mohammed got 10 mins per.. and cole Aldrich got 5 mins per

now we go in with adams and hopefully kanter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom