THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame-Dame
Matthews-G. Henderson
Batum-Al Faraqu Aminu
Aldridge- Davis
R. Lopez-Plumlee

Credit Neil Olshey for salvaging a roster that won't be completely horrible, but won't be good either. Dame is going to be shooting in volume like Lebby in these last Finals.

If the Kings somehow miss out on Rondo then I wonder if they'll settle for Reggie Jackson :lol:

Settle?

Reggie has been much better than Rondo and he's younger, don't know how that can be considered settling.

Yall letting Rondo name gas yall, dude is washed and has been on the decline since he tore his ACL.

Credit Neil Olshey for salvaging a roster that won't be completely horrible, but won't be good either. Dame is going to be shooting in volume like Lebby in these last Finals.
IDK dog, that roster is questionable to get into the playoffs in the east

Speaking of guards, what is Reggie Jackson doing? Nobody pursuing him, or is he just waiting for teams to strike out on all their big named targets then to jump in and take that money?

Detroit will probably keep him, stan van is smitten with him. He played pretty well when monroe was out but there's no way he can keep up that 3 point shooting. His ceiling is a plus size rondo without the defense

Settle?

Reggie has been much better than Rondo and he's younger, don't know how that can be considered settling.

Yall letting Rondo name gas yall, dude is washed and has been on the decline since he tore his ACL.

Rondo's name isn't gassing anyone we all know he's washed

Last thing the Kings need is a shoot first PG who is prone to many turnovers and looks like a terrible rapper

Dame with a Greenlight will be worth paying for NBA league pass. A lot of 9/32 nights coming. Mix in some IG posts here and there.

Portland should've blown it up rather then enter basketball purgatory.

I would've shippers Dame as soon as LMA said he wasn't coming back.

Now they are a .500 / late lottery team for the next few years.

You don't trade Dame lmao

Fan base would've been livid

Last edited:
Portland should've blown it up rather then enter basketball purgatory.

I would've shippers Dame as soon as LMA said he wasn't coming back.

Now they are a .500 / late lottery team for the next few years.

Trade dame?

What?

How would you even sell that to their fanbase :lol:

Portland has done a good job collecting young players with upside on affordable-rookie contracts.

Aminu, Davis, Plumlee, Vonleh and Henderson to a lesser extent.

Portland didn't do bad at keeping the roster filled out with minimal deals. I probably wouldn't have signed Aminu but it's not so bad

Trading Dame would be silly. Anyone see him having that Gilbert projection? Being a chucker but a chucker you just have to hold on to

Last edited:
LMA still hasn't left yet...
I don't know what you guys are on. If LMA and Dame are both around then the team is winning just as many games as last year. Sure, Wes will be missed, but Batum and Lopez weren't that good in all honesty

I don't know what you guys are on. If LMA and Dame are both around then the team is winning just as many games as last year. Sure, Wes will be missed, but Batum and Lopez weren't that good in all honesty

but there in lies the issue. even if LMA stays, the blazers end up being a first round exit team at best. barring another all star player joining the them, that team is stuck in purgatory

Neither is henderson, davis etc. And I like davis

Last edited:
So you HAVE to have 3 all stars now? With two all stars and a bunch of younger talent I feel they could develop into a pretty strong team in a few years. Don't forget they were doing just as good as the Grizzlies and Warriors until half the team got injured. People had them in the mix for WCF until Wes went down.

I'm not a believer in throwing every team that loses in the 1st round into "purgatory." Sometimes a team is a piece or a coaching change away from making the right. Obviously Portland is bowing out, but they weren't on some Nets/raptors levels of poor

Portland is heading to the gutter my dude :lol:

They had title hopes with Brandon Roy and Oden to now Dame and it's still not working out

LMA should just leave there's nothing else to do for that city

I dont like Lopez like that, but if you see LMA numbers when Lopez was in the lineup, you'll see they were better ....

Just saying!

What's with the dame hate everybody loved him last season

Dame>Kyrie

They said
:rofl:
:lol:
:rofl:

Last edited:
What's with the dame hate everybody loved him last season

Dame>Kyrie

They said
roll.gif