THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if you say the Knicks are trash, because they are. Calling them the Lnicks is ******* dumb as hell though. Failed joke, not even close to funny.

Last edited:
People on here clowning rondo. He's on a one year contract so he's playing for his future...will be top 3 in the NBA for assists

I don't care if you say the Knicks are trash, because they are. Calling them the Lnicks is ******* dumb as hell though. Failed joke, not even close to funny.

It got laughs during the season last year. Not every joke is meant to appease the masses. If I use K or L for LOSERS. What difference does it make and why do people care so much?

I'll just call them that trash team from NY. That covers all the garbage sports teams from NY. State has more teams than anywhere else. Which means they fail more often then anywhere else to win. 10 teams in 4 sports. Ha ha ha

703 is a VA area code. Your not even a New Yorker. Why the cape Robin?

Edit: VA is devoid of any pro sports teams. So I can understand the frustration. You guys are welcome to root for us though. VA has always been our smallest sibling. MD and DC gotta look out for you guys. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
I like T-Rob in Brooklyn and don't usually care when players choose to go to less desired locations, but he complains about being moved around too much then chooses to be a chess piece (or checkers piece) in Philly and now possibly BK... Y he do dis?

If LMA picks PHX are they even a playoff team next year? I don't see PHX being better than the Blazers team he had last year. Honestly LA with him would be a better team regardless of the Lakers sub par presentation. I don't get what he sees in PHX.

It got laughs during the season last year. Not every joke is meant to appease the masses. If I use K or L for LOSERS. What difference does it make and why do people care so much?

I'll just call them that trash team from NY. That covers all the garbage sports teams from NY. State has more teams than anywhere else. Which means they fail more often then anywhere else to win. 10 teams in 4 sports. Ha ha ha

703 is a VA area code. Your not even a New Yorker. Why the cape Robin?

Edit: VA is devoid of any pro sports teams. So I can understand the frustration. You guys are welcome to root for us though. VA has always been our smallest sibling. MD and DC gotta look out for you guys. Ha ha ha

Old name was 212, had an issue with the name years ago and so just used 703 when I moved here. Either way, your jokes are corny as ****. Lnicks. Take your Nick Cannon *** out of here.

"It got laughs" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
So besides that stupid gif you guys have posted a billion times can someone explain to me what the rift was between CP3 and DJ?

So besides that stupid gif you guys have posted a billion times can someone explain to me what the rift was between CP3 and DJ?

Don't think anyone will really know. It's all rumors. Blake didn't like him either they said. Supposedly CP was mad at Hyland for missing FTs and said he wasn't serious about his craft but we'll never know.

Old name was 212, had an issue with the name years ago and so just used 703 when I moved here. Either way, your jokes are corny as ****. Lnicks. Take your Nick Cannon *** out of here.

It did get laughs. It wasn't meant to be the end all be all joke. Corny joke for a corny franchise. They don't deserve my A+ material. Ha ha ha

Repped for taking the VA comments in stride. Sometimes I wonder if people get the sarcasm. You obviously did.

Don't think anyone will really know. It's all rumors. Blake didn't like him either they said. Supposedly CP was mad at Hyland for missing FTs and said he wasn't serious about his craft but we'll never know.

I honestly thought him and Blake were always BFF's

I like T-Rob in Brooklyn and don't usually care when players choose to go to less desired locations, but he complains about being moved around too much then chooses to be a chess piece (or checkers piece) in Philly and now possibly BK... Y he do dis?

He didn't choose to be in Philly they picked him up off waivers and he had to go there (or something like that). He did however choose to be BK. The interest was mutual since he was drafted 3,4 years ago.

He didn't choose to be in Philly they picked him up off waivers and he had to go there (or something like that). He did however choose to be BK. The interest was mutual since he was drafted 3,4 years ago.

Oh, always thought that Philly move was sus

He wanted to go to BK this past season, but got claimed by Philly.

with gay, cousins and rondo, there is some light at the end of the tunnel for that kings. rondo's on a one year, good move for both parties. he's gonna play for that contract.

interested in how Willie Cauley Stein does. him and dmac could do some damage. not a fan of the kings but I like the rondo pick up. they might **** around and have a better season than the suns and blazers

Idk why ppl clown the kings

Rondos a low risk high reward signing

People on here clowning rondo. He's on a one year contract so he's playing for his future...will be top 3 in the NBA for assists

I agree and said this before. Dudes are sleeping on Rondo, although I don't like him, he can help them big time.

Either way, your jokes are corny as ****. Lnicks. Take your Nick Cannon *** out of here.

Don't know why, but it made me laugh ...

This would normally apply to a player but we're talking about Rondo here. He doesn't give a damn about winning he's just gonna stat pad so that he can get his bread next off season.

This would normally apply to a player but we're talking about Rondo here. He doesn't give a damn about winning he's just gonna stat pad so that he can get his bread next off season.
Rondo isn't a scorer, what stats is he going to pad? He's a pass first PG, his stats would come fromassists. In order for him to get those assists, he need to play good and distribute ... Not how could you do that if you aren't trying out at least playing to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom