THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe is gonna come back in prime form again, the time off did his body right.

MVP type season is def not out of reach for Mamba.

Honestly he still looked quick on his feet and agile it's just the shots weren't falling. He broke the hell outta danny green and dropped him to the floor with a hesi. If he could stick to 25-30 minutes he'd be solid. Would be mind blowing if he accepted a bench role :lol:. That would completely change the perception of him

Kobe is gonna come back in prime form again, the time off did his body right.

MVP type season is def not out of reach for Mamba.
Honestly he still looked quick on his feet and agile it's just the shots weren't falling. He broke the hell outta danny green and dropped him to the floor with a hesi. If he could stick to 25-30 minutes he'd be solid. Would be mind blowing if he accepted a bench role
laugh.gif
. That would completely change the perception of him
Of all people Kobe Bryant himself limited himself to 32 minutes in the beginning of the season. Kobe Bryant himself admitted 32 mins is the max he should play and is what they should stick to.

Somehow Byron Scott didn't believe a guy who usually pushes himself to the limit and decides to play him in the high 30s. I can't even make this up. 

Does this mean no Lebby return 2 Miami?

He needs more help after losing to GSW.

Though not sure if Cle could handle LeBronze leaving again.

Lol at just putting the fact that Florida has no state income tax I parenthesis, and how do you not mention that California has the highest state income tax in the country.

Happy father's day to all. My 3 y/o brat is already driving me insane talking about she wants to take me to see jurassic park :stoneface:

I think the Heat and Dragic will settle for five years between what other teams can offer ($85M) and the max offer ($108M). Every little bit will count as they have big plans for 2016.

Yea' no way he agrees to 80/5... but that's better than what was in mind. If they get away with 95/5 i'd be content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom