THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is Drexler in his feelings? :lol:

dude pushing for a front office job with the Mavs or something?

Hes mad cuz instead of splitting two teams into average teams the clippers kept their core intact and stayed a tough opponent in the western conference

DJ didn't break any rules but it's still a ***** move backing out of an agreement

put them in a terrible spot 

Silver gonna have a news conference? This is not a good look for the NBA. There should be a suspension and a fine handed to DJ for this.

You kidding me? They're trending on damn near every media platform right now for something unrelated to an arrest. Bad look? This is must see TV.

My dude Dirk is washed and 37 and still got dudes taking less to play with him

Kobe just languishing in his old age with some fragile rookies and bums. I love it 
smokin.gif

Being an asterisk boy finally caught up to him
Life comes at you fast. 
Whelp now the both languishing with bums.
mean.gif
Nah.

for a while I was like why the hate towards the clips because we (im a longtime fan) werent even relevant until CP3 arrived. But based on your responses I can see why.

Lol at the quotes. There are more hilarious ones in the Cp3 hate thread that got bumped when DJ signed to Dallas.

@Jonathan_Feigen: Those tweets from an account identified as Clyde Drexler's are not from Clyde Drexler, the former Blazers, Rockets Hall of Famer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom