THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Mavs fans. Got a question. Is this DJ embarrassment gonna be worse then when the Skins beat y'all twice this year and win the NFC East? Ha ha ha

HTTR

I know Rondo didn't work but you got your starting center.

View media item 1620519

Last edited:
DC football smack? :lol: :lol:

An you know it. Gonna be hilarious when we eliminate the Cowgirls last game of the season. We have the architect of that Dallas O-line now. Hogs back!

Someone post Jason Terry saying "how bout those Skins" before the Mavs game. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Do you guys realize how badly this sets the Mavs franchise behind?

I mean, I really don't feel bad because it helps the Lakers.

But does DeAndre realize how badly he just screwed them? They didn't even try keeping Tyson because of him. I mean they legit lost out on everyone because of him... It's pretty messed up :\

Mavs and Lakers probably still finish with the same record, so it doesn't help them one bit

Look at DJ agent history before you criticize the man. He actually had the balls to make his own decision and go against his agents.

Slime ball was having fake reports of cp3 being put all out there :smh: **** that dude

Yep, just like the "collusion" between Bosh, Wade, and Lebron (a word people clearly had heard for the first time based on his usage), this is another case of a guy choosing his own destiny, though I believe if you make a verbal agreement, you follow through.

I'm well aware that PJ Hairston is an idiot but the fact that he made headlines for being cited for a traffic violation is ridiculous.

jiQL3oP.png

Thread was on fire yesterday. Straight up dominated NT traffic. 

I didn't realize how much DJ's indecision has left the Mavs in some serious trouble. They really have no other option but to rebuild now. 

The Heat needed athleticism and depth on the wing, so they drafted Justise Winslow and signed Gerald Green.

Well then.

The Heat needed athleticism and depth on the wing, so they drafted Justise Winslow and signed Gerald Green.

Well then.

Green from PHX? I didn't know that. Heat is kinda stacked. Gonna be tough to win the southeast division for us this season. Throw away season anyway. All about KD next summer.

Is Dirk really gonna stick around for this?

He's in a severe decline with a very flawed roster. I can't see him asking for a trade to play for a more competitive squad. I don't see the point of staying around for a down year at 37 years old either aside from the fact he'll still be the main attraction for the fans. What do you think happens?

Well then.

Didn't know they picked up Green. Riles is killing it this Summer. I definitely have the Heat with an A grade this offseason. A+ for the Spurs.

Yep, that Gerald Green.

Whiteside
Bosh
Deng
Wade
Dragic

Andersen*
McRoberts
Green
Winslow
Chalmers*

:x

*On the trade block

The Shocker :smokin

But where did you guys hear this signing from? I don't see anything about it anywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom