THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad to let him walk for nothing, bad to pay him so much
It's not that much.

Moving Perk @ $15 per, challenging.

Moving Enes @ $17per, walk in the park.

You have to put your selling shoes on to get a team to take a contract like Perks.

With Enes you just tweet, "who wants Enes, we don't", and you find a team for him
laugh.gif

Won't be any reason to move him though, NONE. Dude's about to eat.

Last edited:
:lol: at Aaron getting a contract before his brother. Andrew sucked during SL, so he may not even make the team.

are these two as close as the Morris twins? I think it doesn't help them that they were not 1st round picks, so demanding to be on the same team isn't reasonable.

Most twins are close as is but I don't think they're criminally close like the Morris twins :lol:

Aaron looked good as hell in Orlando tho

Fox News may be the best nickname for a user I've ever seen and it fits to a tee.

The Kanter signing is meh, he'll help in the regular season and be a liability in the playoffs but I'm sure Adams and Serge will get the bulk of the minutes if healthy.

Where do you guys think Ty could end up?

Even if the Mavs have Dwill, I think they should still swing for Ty in some sort of three team deal. A couple of nice landing spots may be:

Houston
Toronto
Boston (just for laughs)
Hornets
Knicks

I have no idea how those deals will look like, but those are nice landing spots for him.

$95 mil on Kanter & Singler, two dudes who will be on the bench in the fourth quarter of their playoff games :lol:

Utah, who's been pathetic for the last several years including this year with him on the team, had the 7th best record in basketball & the best defense in basketball, by FAR, after trading the guy for a draft pick + nothing else.

Then you give him 70 mil :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom