THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I could do it all over again, I'd spend my entire childhood learning to kick field goals and/or punt a football.... 

I make more money than my mans who's now considered a "D-League journeymen" :rofl: :rofl: ... dude said the 1st chance he gets to go overseas he's packing his bags and never looking back!

But to be honest, I'd take a $25K salary and live in a crappy town if it meant I was playing basketball for my job. For like a year. . . I'd probably be ready to move on after that.

if I could do it all over again, I'd spend my entire childhood learning to kick field goals and/or punt a football.... 
Hell Yeah!! Up to 5Ms a year for kicking balls! 
laugh.gif
 They can't barely touch you too. Sign me up! Also all the yambs you can get just for being in the league! 
smokin.gif

i knew a guy from the gym that played in one of the lower leagues overseas in europe, think it was in turkey. said it was a cool experience traveling the world and living in another country, but he said sometimes their pay was delayed.

Hell Yeah!! Up to 5Ms a year for kicking balls! :lol:  They can't barely touch you too. Sign me up! Also all the yambs you can get just for being in the league! :smokin

QFT! Tried to tell moms this was the way to go when I was a kid but she let them coaches gas her head up about me being Antonio Gates before Antonio Gates smh :smh:

But to be honest, I'd take a $25K salary and live in a crappy town if it meant I was playing basketball for my job. For like a year. . . I'd probably be ready to move on after that.

Fresh out of college, I wouldn't mind. But after a year or two of not getting any looks for overseas or NBA, I'd have to pack my bags as well.

too bad most of them don't have anything to fall back on. if they stayed 4 years and got a college degree, it's probably not worth a lot since most of them major in something insignificant. and most people gamble with the D-League offer because the best gamble is yourself and you have the chance to show out in front of nba scouts every game, something you can't do when you're playing overseas. also, some realizes after losing a lot of money by only playing D-Leagues for several years, they pack their bags and head overseas where they can make 6 to 7 figures.

a lot of people don't realize that all they have is basketball.

You are only doing this for a year or two max

Not surprising, he has the type of frame that can carry muscle + them Nigerian genetics is no joke at all.

Not surprising, he has the type of frame that can carry muscle + them Nigerian genetics is no joke at all.

Don't believe it til I see him come opening day.

I remember seeing a pic of Chris Walker last summer looking like the Hulk. Remember that Melo pic from last summer too? Lol

Those Nigerian genes are insane though. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom