THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be disappointed if Kings didn't win at least 40 games tbh

As good as Boogie is supposed to be, they should get 40. WCS ready to step in today and be a Gobert/Whiteside defensively. When he gets into foul trouble Koufas will step in and produce 

I think 40 is a given. I'd bet this.
It would have happened last year had Boogie not caught meningitis followed by the firing of Coach Malone.

I don't think players should get paid any more or any less than what they deserve. Like the only time a player should take a paycut is when he's at the very end of his career and only has one more shot to win a chip. And even then I don't think he should take a 90 percent paycut unless he really really get his money situation right. Some of these players don't know how to handle their money.

Man I've not been a fan of the Starters at all.
They won me this offseason.

Dudes are killing it with the SL player guest appearances.
Officially consigning these dudes, I'm in.

2 thoughts.

Kings not winning 40 games. Not happening.

I'm surprise russ isn't covered in ink. He has less than Steph. But his don't really count because they're little hippie girl coachella hot-topic type joints.

The additions the Kings made including hiring George Karl should be good for at least 11 more wins...I personally think they should get around 45 wins with that team they have now but it's tough to say with how good the West is.

expound on this thought, Kings falling on their face is a very hot take to have nowadays

also 
roll.gif

Another interesting free agent name to draw interest in recent days from Sacramento: Matt Bonner
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) July 14, 2015

Rondo is nice. He just was a bad fit with DAL. He had a ball dominant guard in Monta playing with him. That can't work with rondo. He's a awful scorer, avg on ball defender and great off ball defender. Great rebounder, great passer, above avg IQ. If he is given the keys to the offense they'll be good.

expound on this thought, Kings falling on their face is a very hot take to have nowadays

also :rofl:

Another interesting free agent name to draw interest in recent days from Sacramento: Matt Bonner
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine)

July 14, 2015

now, first order of business, yes I am a laker fan, but not the typical fan that hates the kings. I dont call you guys queens or anything. I don't think anything hateful of the team, just looking at the roster, I don't see how the team can produce at a level to hit 40 wins. Boogie Wonderland, Rudy and Rondo. Mclemore is so meh. Kostas, is kinda decent sometimes. Where's the defense in that roster? I prefer collison starting and making rondo come off the bench but that won't happen. and the the emotional quotient of DMC and Rondo...idk man. maybe david stockton will flourish.

Last edited:
Rondo is a very good defender. Cousins is a very good rim protector. Koufas is a good rim protector. WCS is a freak on Defense. Collison is a good defender. Ben Mac showed some promise last year as a defender. 

edit: they apparently signed Mbah a Moute too. Probably won't play much or contribute much else, but a very good defender

Last edited:
Hopefully he has the right attitude when the season starts.  He's saying the right things for now

I think rondo is done for.
Kings are a disaster waiting to happen. And the west just keeps getting better and better and he West Point guards just keep getting better and better.

Rondo is not.
He is still going to have that same alpha attitude but won't have the same game to enforce it with.

Are the kings better than the Mavericks? Nope.
Is Karl a better coach than Rick? Nope.

Caron's success story is pretty damn awesome though. Slanging' at the age of 11. In jail 15 times before he was 15 years old. Dude easily could have been nothing if not for a couple of people.

I still can;t believe he would chew on whole straws during games. Seems dangerous and impossible.

Dude also chugged an entire 2 liter of Mt. Dew before every game...which may be more dangerous than anything listed above :lol:

Loyalty is a one way street in professional sports. Eff all that....I'm looking out for myself because the organization and the fans surely won't.

Rondo is done. Not the same player athleticism is not the same he's older. Cant shoot might be even worse. And not the same on defense. 

I wanna see the Kings be a good team so Boogie can shine but I also wouldn't mind seeing Rondo bomb I'm conflicted.

If the Kings end up with Josh Smith I'm on-board with them sneaking into the playoffs .. tired of seeing my guy Cousins compared to Love's stint with Minny :x the disrespect.

Karl performs regular season miracles with misfit squads if everybody buys in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom