THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem him signing with the Lakers. Didn't Byron Scott hate him in New Orleans too?

So in 2 years Dame will be around 29 ppg on 58% TS?
Uh, he's had 54%, 57% and 56% TS in his first three years

Now that he's going to get ALL the shots, I don't see what's impossible about seeing him go to around 24-25 PPG this year
1. It's a lot more difficult to maintain efficiency with a heavier load.

2. You realize 24-25 ppg is nowhere near 29 right? That's nearly 350 points less over an entire season.

That's why Dame will never be Gilbert. Agent zero dropped 60 PTs on the Lakers in responds of being cut.

Dude thinks he cut from the cloth....but just na.

you mean he won't be out of the league in his early 30s on tmz having a meltdown?
My man still got buckets tho
gilbert-arenas-game-winner-o.gif

From reddit..

A reddit user created a simulated basketball GM game, seems pretty awesome. Free to play
[h4]You Set The Strategy[/h4]
Running a basketball team requires you to make tough decisions.
  • Should you resign a veteran player, or leave cap space open to sign a free agent?
  • Should you draft a raw player who could be a star, or someone who can contribute right away?
  • Should you trade away next season's draft pick for a player who can help you win now, or stockpile assets for the future?
  • Should you raise ticket prices and annoy your fans, or can you cut part of your budget instead?
Make the right choices and you can build a dynasty. But make the wrong choices and you'll get fired!

Lou, Swaggy, Kobe, JR and the Oaf to grab all the missed shots...DO IT MITCH!

1. It's a lot more difficult to maintain efficiency with a heavier load.

2. You realize 24-25 ppg is nowhere near 29 right? That's nearly 350 points less over an entire season.
1. OK? 

2. Right, I was referring to Gilbert's season before he averaged 29, where he averaged 25

Like I said, career trajectories, not far off. That's fact

So after one season in the NBA reddit thing you get a message saying

"Sorry we haven't chatted much this year, but I've been busy working on my charity, Sugar Daddies for Disadvantaged Hotties.

In this league, mediocrity can be worse than losing. I hope you have some plan to get us to the next level. Winning titles can cover up a lot of flaws.

I didn't buy this team just for fun. We should be making a higher profit.

I've been meaning to tell you about this great idea I had. What if we only play 4 guys on defense, so the other guy can just wait for an easy score at the other end? Pure genius, isn't it?"

Suble shots at the Kings fans

Dawg I need a kobe type player on my team asap. How we up until the last 6 min of the game then lose by 11...

I use to be in a sim league about 10-12 years ago :lol: . It was well organized and went on for about 10+ seasons using one of the older NBA Live games (i think they went through 2 versions of the game using the PC).. They usually simulated a month each week. The Grizz won 3 championships in those 10 seasons and made 7 WCF appearances. DAT DYNASTY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom