THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he made the finals once bro and it was at a time when the east was trash. we say the east is trash nowadays but it could be considered a juggernaut compared to those days.

they were carried by they defense. top d middle of the pack O , but the offense is what got them there. thats backwards. if you have a top offense and no defense you going to say , 
that team was carried by they defense? cmon man. 

The East was trash. So teams led by TMac and Ray Allen that you say we're better then Iverson were trash. That's the point I'm making.

How is TMac or Ray Allen better then Iverson then?

I think the Sixers had like all the awards that year or something, and LA was on break from its 16 game win streak or whatever.  I don't remember if they lost game 1 or whatever, but people only remember AI stepping over Lue, but people do not realize that Lue was actually the hidden defender that actually put AI in his place.  But, the funniest thing is Shaq throwing his JuJitsu elbows at Mutombo and further turning his lips into Tom Jackson eque.

The East was trash. So teams led by TMac and Ray Allen that you say we're better then Iverson were trash. That's the point I'm making.

Bro,

TMAC and Ray Allen over AI any day.  Do you even need to talk about it?  AI was just a fan favorite.  I dunno what there is to talk about.  TMAC would score a 10 using AI as a prop in a dunk contest and he wouldn't even glaze AI's corn rows and Shuttles would shower AI with rain all day.  People forget how good Ray was, but they only remember his shooting, which is 'still there'.

Last edited:
AI averaged more points, rebs, assists, steals in his career over Reggie (by a wide margin in most categories), but we're going to talk about AI's shooting percentage, which was 5% worst than Reggies?

View media item 1654132

they were led by they defense . one year we talking about. how many other years did a.i. make the finals. 

Bro,

TMAC and Ray Allen over AI any day.  Do you even need to talk about it?  AI was just a fan favorite.  I dunno what there is to talk about.  TMAC would score a 10 using AI as a prop and Shuttles would shower AI with rain all day.  People forget how good Ray was, but they only remember his shooting, which is 'still there'.
agreed. better overrall players. 

I think the Sixers had like all the awards that year or something, and LA was on break from its 16 game win streak or whatever.  I don't remember if they lost game 1 or whatever, but people only remember AI stepping over Lue, but people do not realize that Lue was actually the hidden defender that actually put AI in his place.  But, the funniest thing is Shaq throwing his JuJitsu elbows at Mutombo and further turning his lips into Tom Jackson eque.
sixers won game 1 in ot. 

Bro,

TMAC and Ray Allen over AI any day.  Do you even need to talk about it?  AI was just a fan favorite.  I dunno what there is to talk about.  TMAC would score a 10 using AI as a prop in a dunk contest and he wouldn't even glaze AI's corn rows and Shuttles would shower AI with rain all day.  People forget how good Ray was, but they only remember his shooting, which is 'still there'.

I'm not judging Ray or TMac on anything other then carrying teams as the man. What Ray did in Boston isn't the same as what he was asked to do in Milwaukee. As leaders of teams Iverson is light years ahead of those guys.

Dudes tryna play Iverson like he Melo in here.

I'm not judging Ray or TMac on anything other then carrying teams as the man. What Ray did in Boston isn't the same as what he was asked to do in Milwaukee. As leaders of teams Iverson is light years ahead of those guys.

i agree to disagree with you bruh. he made the finals once . once and it was cause his team was a top defensive squad. 

ive always stated melo is this generations a.i. 

Last edited:

You can't really compare oranges with GMO oranges though.  The 76ers spent years building around AI;  not once did they tinker with that.  They never introduced a player that  'threatened' AI's shooting attempt or his 'place on that team'.  AI was a money making machine for the franchise.  If you wanna talk about 'leadership' traits, AI has none of that. (no joke)  Shooting the ball like it has rabies, and being a star off court because reebok gave you a DMX lifetime deal is not 'leadership'.  

Melo is way softer than AI, but Melo is about that cozy life now with his cash.  He ain't no franchise basketball player, he's a clown. People just 'wished' that.  Melo's time is done for already.   Phil Jackson bringing in the Machine is even more funny.  Phil pulling strings to get his F&F jobs while looting $5MM a year or whatever it was.

Last edited:
I gotta see the roster for the other playoff teams that year out East. Those teams weren't that bad. The Bucks alone had a 3 headed monster.

You can't really compare oranges with GMO oranges though.  The 76ers spent years building around AI;  not once did they tinker with that.  They never introduced a player that  'threatened' AI's shooting attempt or his 'place on that team'.  AI was a money making machine for the franchise.  If you wanna talk about 'leadership' traits, AI has none of that. (no joke)  Shooting the ball like it has rabies, and being a star off court because reebok gave you a DMX lifetime deal is not 'leadership'.  

Melo is way softer than AI, but Melo about that life and he ain't no basketball player.  He's a clown.
Agree with this completely. a.i was not soft at all but he enjoyed being a ball hog/the only offense. 

Last edited:

Shaq with the aggravated assault.  

I remember him attempting to hit Brad Miller. If that would have connected...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I remember him attempting to hit Brad Miller. If that would have connected...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man, they had Fizer, Oakley, GAnthony tran, and Artest LOL

Kobe, Shaq, Horry, Shaq, Fisher all with crispy hair. lol

Jim Clemons, Kurt Rambis and D.Stafford as the ref.  

Back in the day.

Last edited:
Shaq with the aggravated assault.  

That series was a good example of why Shaq in his prime was the most difficult player in the league to officiate.

And poor Deke. Played a lot of D with his face that series and paid the price. Probably was wrapped in ice for a month afterward.

Shaq was once in a lifetime physical talent man
i feel like if Prime Shaq played today he would dominate the paint even more than he did in his day. Nobody would be able to guard him. i've seen him standing next to DeMarcus and he makes him look tiny

i feel like if Prime Shaq played today he would dominate the paint even more than he did in his day. Nobody would be able to guard him. i've seen him standing next to DeMarcus and he makes him look tiny
Omg prime Shaq would be unstoppable! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom