THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WojYahooNBA: Jeremy Lin's deal with the Charlotte Hornets will be two-years, $4M-plus, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

A Linsanity signing feels meaningless because of something else being insane :lol:

Last edited:

Welp, as if we didn't know it already, but this confirms that the Clippers are full of BANs top to bottom.

How anyone can defend these dudes is beyond me.
You mad bro?
mfw+analytical+chemistry+was+abbreviated+quot+Anal.+Chem.+quot+at+my+highschool+_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif

I can't believe NBAtv doesn't have a steady live shot of DeAndre's house. SMH. Who's running things over there?

Btw, no I'm not mad. I just hate the Clips like most in here. :lol:

Even more reason to now. They make it too easy. :lol:

[thread="629224"]Dallas has made the Playoffs with some of the most duct-taped rosters in the Western Conference.... [/thread]
[thread="629224"] [/thread]
[thread="629224"]even if for some reason they miss the Playoffs for like the 2nd time in 12 years+, they will definitely not be anywhere in the lottery discussion[/thread]
[thread="629224"] [/thread]
[thread="629224"]that's pure crazy talk [/thread]

You do know once you miss the playoffs, your in the lottery

True but Dallas would be one of the last teams out making their chances of getting a top pick slim. Unless you're the Cavaliers then miracles happen in the lottery.

I pray to the basketball gods that the clippers and mavs face each other in the playoffs. but realistically, without DJ, dallas aint making it into those ABC postseason promos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom