THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is entertaining and all, but this is a coward move by DJ for not even meeting with Cuban and the Mavs face to face to tell them he changed his mind.

Wait that Chris Broussard tweet, Cubans in Dallas asking for DeAndre's address, but his house is in Houston. This man not even in the right city lmao
Dude is full of **** 
laugh.gif

I was just in downtown Dallas for 2 weeks

Why did I have to leave????? If I saw Cuban downtown Dallas we would have gotten asterisk faced together

**** the Clippers man. Who the **** puts a grown man on house arrest in his own ******* home?! Yo, **** DJ too. Going against his own word to stay with some sorry *** team. **** them all and their ugly *** jerseys. Rondo > DJ 
mad.gif

Deandre won't care (nor would I) because of 100 million dollars but he's going to be mocked the rest of his life.

Let's just hope he can tolerate it.

@KBergCBS: The Mavs have conceded in their quest for DeAndre Jordan, league source tells @CBSSports. Moving on and "hitting reset button," source says.

man...

DEAD at playing cards. This **** is a soap opera.

DJ lost alot of respect for handling the situation like this though.

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Source: Clippers, DeAndre Jordan meeting was short. It was clear he was returning to them. Then they started to play cards.

For the love of God, DJ, DON'T LET ANYONE KISS YOU before you get on that boat and head back to King's Landing with Doc, who rode in secretly with Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom