THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who fact-checked Chris Broussard at ESPN The Magazine, this doesn't surprise me. At. All.
— Jim Weber (@JimMWeber) July 9, 2015
.@adam_klug There were serious criminal allegations in a piece he wrote. I asked him how he confirmed them. He said, "X told me." Umm, yeah.
laugh.gif

As someone who fact-checked Chris Broussard at ESPN The Magazine, this doesn't surprise me. At. All.
.@adam_klug There were serious criminal allegations in a piece he wrote. I asked him how he confirmed them. He said, "X told me." Umm, yeah.
laugh.gif
Earl Simmons/DMX is Broussard's source,

everything makes sense...

Last edited:

David Aldridge [emoji]10004[/emoji]@daldridgetnt

Spurs housekeeping: working toward finaliIng two year deal for Tim Duncan ($5M first year, player option for second year).
Called it. It was the only thing that could have happened. One year 3M for Manu incoming.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Howard Beck [emoji]10004[/emoji]@HowardBeck

Fun fact: NBA Competition Committee meets Monday in Vegas. Committee includes Doc Rivers and Rick Carlisle.

Howard Beck [emoji]10004[/emoji]@HowardBeck

Safe prediction: DeAndre saga/moratorium rules (and lack of rules) will dominate discussion at Monday meeting.
ESPN needs to televise this.

Broussard must have something real on someone very high up at ESPN. This isn't the first time he's been called out for giving out suspect information -- although this might be the highest profile instance of it. Plus, he's publicly made anti-gay remarks on numerous occasions and not even been reprimanded as far as I know. Most guys would have long ago been fired over that kind of stuff.

Broussard must have something real on someone very high up at ESPN. This isn't the first time he's been called out for giving out suspect information -- although this might be the highest profile instance of it. Plus, he's publicly made anti-gay remarks on numerous occasions and not even been reprimanded as far as I know. Most guys would have long ago been fired over that kind of stuff.
True, they have suspended everyone over there from Stephen A, Simmons, and they even suspended that uppity chick who got into it with the tow truck lady, but they must really love them some Broussard over there.

Did he really did this on National TV?
Yeah :lol:

Yeah even Stephen A. Smith got suspended over that Ray Rice debacle
Must be something going on

Mark Cuban probably gonna find a way to circumvent all the Shield Laws in order to force Broussard to reveal his sauces

You guys hate for broussard is clouding your judgement

Parsons had the plane ready. It was reports cuban was coming.

Cuban is a business man not a damn simp boyfriend who wont come around when his girlfriend tells him not to or not picking up the phone when shes getting piped by another dude

Even jehovah witnesses come knocking when you dont answer

Didn't Broussard get disciplined for not agreeing with being Gay?

They had him doing sideline games and **** after that. He was on his way up. He actually got pegged down. If he didn't say that, he'd be way more prominent.

Imagine lol

When you have all your colleagues questioning you, something is wrong. Next time don't try to embarrass a multi-billion dollar owner just for LOL's.

This just backfired .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom