The 25 Most annoying people in Sports Media

Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman, Sarah Walsh on te list?
indifferent.gif

No Mark May or Jon Gruden?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I actually like Skip, don't find dude annoying at all. (I do see why people hate him though)

and I'm surprised Tedy isn't ranked higher, I find him mad annoying.

I think i am the only one who likes skip bayless especially when hes talking about lebron i just find it funny

people dislike Cris Collinsworth...?

no %*$* i love his commentating, he makes every player seem like a hall of famer

Skips good, i always watch first take when i have the chance... i can't stand sportsnation tho they always seem to make crazy statements with no basis

If I get bored later I may just make my own list and upload it to Bleacher Report. It will be tough to stop at 25. Just from Bristol.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

C'mon bro...bleacher report?

It's like citing Wikipedia or Yahoo! Answers to support an argument.

...and discrediting Wikipedia is just as silly. Wikipedia provides sources for its information, while citing Wiki may not be the smartest thing all one has to do is follow the link to a more credible source.

So use the LEGIT sources and not Wikipedia.  It's that easy. 

- sure, citing Wiki isnt as simple as you try to make it, there IS a credible source behind it........always. you cant compare that to yahoo answers, be serious.

Am I the only one who finds Kenny Mayne annoying?

Mayne_Kenny_cropped.jpg

Add this goober to the list too.

frank-caliendo.jpg

I haven't watched the pregame show on Fox ever since they let him do his comedy and make a bad show worse.

Is this the type of list that wouldn't include this man

StuartScottESPN.jpg

Not sure how anyone can stand him.

Surprised Michael Wilbon wasn't on the list but TK is. Wilbon is such a chi town homer it's disgusting all the while hating on NY any time the topic is brought up and Tony doesn't even have to bother saying anything cuz "Wilby's" hate is pathetic enough.

Cris Colinsworth is terrible.

Bob Fitzgerald, Tom Tolbert, Bill Simmons. Chris Broussard. Cris Collinsworth!
Collinsworth I can see, but I never understood all the hate this guy gets. He knows tons about the game. 

Because he's still bitter over getting beat twice to the Niners in the Super Bowl. He was so biased against the Niners. Back when he was still on Fox, he would pick us to lose every week and calling it this week's upset. Terry and the rest of the crew would ridicule him after Steve and Jerry would trash the team he picked to win. 
laugh.gif

Not a big fan of Bleacher Report, but I do agree with a few people on that list. I really can't stand Cowherd. But my list would include some of my local LA sports talk guys. They're far more annoying than mostly annyone on ESPN -- yes, I'm talking about you, John Ireland.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Oh...Bleacher Report...includes Herm Edwards...written by a chick...who has to show her cleavage for attention...

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

25 is too many for this list. Bruschi should have been top 5 though, dude is smug as hell. Jim Rome is horrible as well.

i think bleacher report articles are supposed to be taken as an open topic on stuff. like an alternative to a thread,.they're not an actual source

Mayne's shtick does not amuse me anymore. He was the dude in his heyday, but not anymore. Same goes for Dan Patrick. He gets by because he can get some big names on his radio show, but he doesn't bring much to the table anymore. All he talks about is Roddick's girl.

Back
Top Bottom