The 4th Dimension

So, I watched this a few times and started to connect this idea to things that can't be explained.
I know this is kinda far-fetched but other people may think this too. Anyway, the 4th dimension fits perfectly with the idea of spirits/ghosts. They live inthe 4th dimension they can see us but we cannot see them. They are like the apple in the video and were the flat people.This can also possibly explain whereheaven is at and where God resides. Maybe God and heaven are in the 4th dimension or even as high as the 10th.

anyway, don't flame me.
grin.gif

I was thinking the same thing while watching the video. Like what if Heaven was the 10th dimension and ghost lived in the 4th. What about if every time we diewe move up a dimension?

trippy, makes your really wonder what happens when you finally die & I dont know about yall but it also makes me wonder why live if were goin to die andwhats the meaning of life..these questions are a key to life that even once we find the key we wont find the door. hmmmm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

trippy, makes your really wonder what happens when you finally die & I dont know about yall but it also makes me wonder why live if were goin to die and whats the meaning of life..these questions are a key to life that even once we find the key we wont find the door. hmmmm
nerd.gif

When you die, your energy is transferred. What it's transferred to is a mystery, but that's why I believe in reincarnation (even if I grow into a plantfrom my grave, so to speak). Nothing special about life, outside of the impossible odds of being the species to evolve into the dominant inhabitants of ourecosystem. No special reason we're here, it just happened, and that leads into the meaning of life: enjoy it! Enjoy your time here, we dont know what'snext, good or bad or nothing.

/latenightrambling.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

trippy, makes your really wonder what happens when you finally die & I dont know about yall but it also makes me wonder why live if were goin to die and whats the meaning of life..these questions are a key to life that even once we find the key we wont find the door. hmmmm
nerd.gif

When you die, your energy is transferred. What it's transferred to is a mystery, but that's why I believe in reincarnation (even if I grow into a plant from my grave, so to speak). Nothing special about life, outside of the impossible odds of being the species to evolve into the dominant inhabitants of our ecosystem. No special reason we're here, it just happened, and that leads into the meaning of life: enjoy it! Enjoy your time here, we dont know what's next, good or bad or nothing.

/latenightrambling.
haha wish I coulda rambled that good when I had some mormons knock on my door this afternoon
smh.gif
well put... that about sums up my feeling on thewhole topic. enjoy the ride.... (nh)

Man, my tiny brain isn't complex enough to imagine such things. But I thought that the 4th dimension was time. We have three dimensions of space and onedimension of time.

I also heard that in order for "the string theory" to work, there would have to be 9 dimensions or something. Weird.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Man, my tiny brain isn't complex enough to imagine such things. But I thought that the 4th dimension was time. We have three dimensions of space and one dimension of time.

I also heard that in order for "the string theory" to work, there would have to be 9 dimensions or something. Weird.
time isn't a dimension

and it's 11 not nine, but other people think there's more. @*%$ is wild.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Man, my tiny brain isn't complex enough to imagine such things. But I thought that the 4th dimension was time. We have three dimensions of space and one dimension of time.

time isn't a dimension

and it's 11 not nine, but other people think there's more. @*%$ is wild.
the 4th dimension would be someone's past and future all at once, so it's is involved with time.
Imagine yourself as a giant snake that sprawls out and begins with your birth and end's with your death, that' the 4th dimension.

I always thought that when you die........another person is born. Its kind of hard to explain.......when you die, your just born again into anotherbody...race....perhaps another country but its not you. Its just another person being born into a cycle.......anyway, if there are ghost, kind of throws mytheory out the door lol.

I KNOW he has smoked weed before. . .I swore I was in the other/another dimension when I got blazed this summer. Smoking may expand your thinking but that wasabout it for me.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

I always thought that when you die........another person is born. Its kind of hard to explain.......when you die, your just born again into another body...race....perhaps another country but its not you. Its just another person being born into a cycle.......anyway, if there are ghost, kind of throws my theory out the door lol.
Thats what Buddhist believe in except you can become more then just another human. And it all depends on your karma.

Back
Top Bottom