The 5 Richest counties in the US...vol. NoVA STAND UP!!

but at the end of the day you still in the boonies where no stars, athletes or generally bad ++#%#++ live, visit or ever want to go.

and those figures are inflated by the millionaires and billionaire (singular) that live in that county.

*+%* if pasadena didnt have projects we would be number 1.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money
That is more so done in Southern VA. 7 Cities area. Not really Northern, VA.
its because we got a balanced budget in our state..... VA > CA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

no wonder VA has the most cars with customized license plates I've ever seen out of any state ever.... too much money
That is more so done in Southern VA. 7 Cities area. Not really Northern, VA.
its because we got a balanced budget in our state..... VA > CA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

but at the end of the day you still in the boonies where no stars, athletes or generally bad ++#%#++ live, visit or ever want to go.

and those figures are inflated by the millionaires and billionaire (singular) that live in that county.

Falls Church, Fairfax, Arlington, MoCo, & Loudon are the boonies?  That's news to me. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Falls Church, Fairfax, Arlington, MoCo, & Loudon are the boonies?  That's news to me. 

With the metro being built out to Reston I'm sure you're right DoubleJs I forgot bout that. It's just gonna get further and further out. Now they just need a metro out to Woodbridge!

With the metro being built out to Reston I'm sure you're right DoubleJs I forgot bout that. It's just gonna get further and further out. Now they just need a metro out to Woodbridge!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

eek.gif
 I had no clue metro is being built out in reston.....I'm up on the Tysons project, but with the DC metro area growing, I just wonder how expansive the train system will be in 15-20 years....

*Off subject, we'll have a ******** Super Bowl win under Dan Snyder before they have a metro stop in G'Town
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 I had no clue metro is being built out in reston.....I'm up on the Tysons project, but with the DC metro area growing, I just wonder how expansive the train system will be in 15-20 years....

*Off subject, we'll have a ******** Super Bowl win under Dan Snyder before they have a metro stop in G'Town
laugh.gif

Were too blessed we live in the NOVA area..
pimp.gif

Even tho it's not as dope as Cali we still have MONEY.

Our schools, parks, libraries.. Etc are way nicer than the rest of the nation. Take advantage fellow NOVA residences

Were too blessed we live in the NOVA area..
pimp.gif

Even tho it's not as dope as Cali we still have MONEY.

Our schools, parks, libraries.. Etc are way nicer than the rest of the nation. Take advantage fellow NOVA residences

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

fairfield county isnt there cuz of bridgeport and stamford i bet
laugh.gif

Have you been to Stamford?? Long ridge, high ridge, north Stamford?
yeah i've been. it's not up to par with the rest of fairfield county. greenwich, new canaan, darien, westport, wilton, etc. are what people associated with FC.....bridgeport and stamford not so much.
not saying there aren't nice parts but the median incomes there are much lower.

Stamford isn't up there with Greenwich, New Canaan, Darien, Westport, etc. because it is still a large city with heavy pockets of poverty. However, from what I understand the areas of North Stamford rivial areas of Greenwich for wealth atleast by income by zipcode. Stamford is very expensive and average salaries are higher than just about anywhere else in the country.

It's weird not seeing Fairfield County on the list because it has been on so many times in years past. I think it has a lot to do with the Financial sector really taking a hit these last couple of years. As someone else mentioned, DC and governmental agencies haven't feel the brunt of the recession as much as the financial sector which Fairfield County is so dependent on.

Also, you gotta realize that down county is much more affluent than Northern Fairfield. I mean, you can't compare Darien to Newtown. But that thing is, Newtown is still a very nice town with an abundance of wealthy residents tucked away. It just so happens that those towns (Newtown, Trumbull, Monroe, New Fairfield, Shelton, Stratford, Bethel) have you average run of the mill citizens living in them who are no where near banking major salaries. I'm not sure if the same could be said for places like Fairfax County, Virginia.

Also, having Bridgeport really doesn't help either. That place is def. one of the poorest in the Northeast maybe even the East Coast.

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

fairfield county isnt there cuz of bridgeport and stamford i bet
laugh.gif

Have you been to Stamford?? Long ridge, high ridge, north Stamford?
yeah i've been. it's not up to par with the rest of fairfield county. greenwich, new canaan, darien, westport, wilton, etc. are what people associated with FC.....bridgeport and stamford not so much.
not saying there aren't nice parts but the median incomes there are much lower.

Stamford isn't up there with Greenwich, New Canaan, Darien, Westport, etc. because it is still a large city with heavy pockets of poverty. However, from what I understand the areas of North Stamford rivial areas of Greenwich for wealth atleast by income by zipcode. Stamford is very expensive and average salaries are higher than just about anywhere else in the country.

It's weird not seeing Fairfield County on the list because it has been on so many times in years past. I think it has a lot to do with the Financial sector really taking a hit these last couple of years. As someone else mentioned, DC and governmental agencies haven't feel the brunt of the recession as much as the financial sector which Fairfield County is so dependent on.

Also, you gotta realize that down county is much more affluent than Northern Fairfield. I mean, you can't compare Darien to Newtown. But that thing is, Newtown is still a very nice town with an abundance of wealthy residents tucked away. It just so happens that those towns (Newtown, Trumbull, Monroe, New Fairfield, Shelton, Stratford, Bethel) have you average run of the mill citizens living in them who are no where near banking major salaries. I'm not sure if the same could be said for places like Fairfax County, Virginia.

Also, having Bridgeport really doesn't help either. That place is def. one of the poorest in the Northeast maybe even the East Coast.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Damn. No love for Beverly Hills?
Beverly Hills is in Los Angeles county.  If you're looking for a "wealthy" county in California, look at Orange County just south of L.A.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Damn. No love for Beverly Hills?
Beverly Hills is in Los Angeles county.  If you're looking for a "wealthy" county in California, look at Orange County just south of L.A.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif

laugh.gif

No doubt about that.  THEY aren't going to let Georgetown fall to pieces like Largo Blvd did and other places by opening up a metro stop there. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif

laugh.gif

No doubt about that.  THEY aren't going to let Georgetown fall to pieces like Largo Blvd did and other places by opening up a metro stop there. 

Back
Top Bottom