Add that to the fact I went plat' a bunch of times
Times that by my influence on pop culture
I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist
Man, %#@# this"

<>.

Lil wayne over Big L and Ghost
roll.gif

^ List is almost spot on, in my opinion.

Don't really have any gripes.

I have not heard D.O.C.'s "Nobody Does It Better", gotta find someone who has it now. Brb ya'll.

pimp.gif
@ Scarface being 7 but smh @ Last of Dying Breed not listed under his classics... CMON SON!

pac
big
jay
nas
face

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by Antidope

JAY-Z not at number 1? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not to mention Nas is number 1 when dude has had numerous failure albums and tracks.

LIST INVALID

Lets not act like Jay aint got no failure albums as well

Blueprint 2 & 3
Kingdom Come
Vol. 3

And i feel like Kanye West shouldn't be on this list #15? Come on now over the likes of Redman, KRS-One, Mos Def
tired.gif

Wow at that list of what you consider failures...... Blueprint 2 The Gift(Not The Curse) and Kingdom Come were below his usual work I still thought they were good, not great so if you want you can have those, but BP3 and Vol 3?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

They claimed Lil Wayne's classics are Carter 1 and Carter 3, if anything Carter 2 is the closest he ever got to a classic album..

Correct. Carter 2 from Intro to Outro was his best complete work.

2>1>3.  

Pac at 2??? shouldnt be top 5

Big not 1????

Kanye at 15 right above LL

they start the list with Twista

this list should of came out April 1st

Wow, just the fact that a lot of these guys actually made the list (Ras Kass, Prodigy, Masta Ace) makes this list
pretty on point regardless of the order. It's a given that Wayne probably shouldn't be in front of a single person
on that list, but that could be a whole different thread. GFK, Rae, Prodigy, Ras Kass, Ice Cube
pimp.gif
I ain't mad.

I personally prefer Styles P over Jadakiss, but Jada deserves to be on there.

I'm not a Lil'Wayne fan per se but I dont see how anyone can deny the run he had back in the mid 2000s. Dude put out his best album and a string of solid mixtapes and it wasnt over a long stretch it was just a barrage of music. He deserves some credit for that.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Pac at 2??? shouldnt be top 5

Big not 1????

Kanye at 15 right above LL

they start the list with Twista

this list should of came out April 1st
...and why not 

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

They claimed Lil Wayne's classics are Carter 1 and Carter 3, if anything Carter 2 is the closest he ever got to a classic album..

Correct. Carter 2 from Intro to Outro was his best complete work.

2>1>3.  

Well this pretty much sums up everything I was gonna post

Originally Posted by mossman75

JAY-Z not at number 1? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not to mention Nas is number 1 when dude has had numerous failure albums and tracks.

LIST INVALID

Lets not act like Jay aint got no failure albums as well

Blueprint 2 & 3
Kingdom Come
Vol. 3

And i feel like Kanye West shouldn't be on this list #15? Come on now over the likes of Redman, KRS-One, Mos Def
tired.gif

Wow at that list of what you consider failures...... Blueprint 2 The Gift(Not The Curse) and Kingdom Come were below his usual work I still thought they were good, not great so if you want you can have those, but BP3 and Vol 3?
indifferent.gif
This.  
Jay-Z should be hands down #1 followed by 

Big, 

Nas, 

pac, 

eminem, 

rakim, 

kane,

Pun, 

scarface, 

common.  

No way in hell is Nas number 1.  And dude listed Jay-Z's only classics as Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, & The Black Album
laugh.gif
  You leave off Vol 2 & the dynasty
indifferent.gif

All Jokes aside, the list isn't the worst by any means but BIG at 5? and Ice Cube in the Top Ten? Not quite. 

This is probably the best overall top 50 rappers list on a hip hop website, just not in the right order for the most part. They definitely got the top 3 right.

My only gripe is that Twista, Immortal Technique, E-40, Lil Wayne, DJ Quik, Spice 1, Lauryn Hill, Too Short & Snoop don't belong on this list, even though Short & Snoop have classics out the a*ss.

Are people here REALLY saying Pimp C or the Clipse belong on this list? Sick in the head.

Antidope, get off Jay's nuts, he's not the GOAT. Just top 5. Why are you crying about this list? You REALLY think BP2 and KC are better than ANY Nas album? Can't say I'm surprised, I wouldn't expect any less from someone with a Hundreds avatar.

LMFAO @ dude who said BIG should be #1, higher than PAC! Can't believe people are saying Dynasty & ANY of the trash Vol 1-3 albums are classics! Wow.

Back
Top Bottom