The 90's Apprecation. Vol...Damn I Miss it.

The 90s was the best decade for a kid to grow up in. Perfect mix of indoor and outdoor activity (video games and just going outside). Nowadays kids are satisfied sitting in a chair with a smartphone or online gaming smh

NOT TO MENTION THE TELEVISION!!!!

The 90s was the best decade for a kid to grow up in. Perfect mix of indoor and outdoor activity (video games and just going outside). Nowadays kids are satisfied sitting in a chair with a smartphone or online gaming smh

SuperNintendo.jpg
Sega_Genesis.jpg
super_mario_world.jpg
sonic%20the%20hedgehog%202_001_jus.jpg

donkey_kong_country-158565-1.jpeg
Streets%20of%20Rage%202.gif

when "backpack rapper" meant skilled lyricist, always honing his craft, carrying a notepad and pencil, not a fashionista more in tuned with carrying useless accessories than rapping well.

when "backpack rapper" meant skilled lyricist, always honing his craft, carrying a notepad and pencil, not a fashionista more in tuned with carrying useless accessories than rapping well.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

WOW. I never realized how true this was. I mean, I would be killin 007 Goldeneye with my friends and fam for a couple hours, then all of a sudden someone would knock on my door and say they were trying to set up a rollerhockey game in the cul-de-sac
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those days were the best man

WOW. I never realized how true this was. I mean, I would be killin 007 Goldeneye with my friends and fam for a couple hours, then all of a sudden someone would knock on my door and say they were trying to set up a rollerhockey game in the cul-de-sac
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word man it was so dope, just switching it up
Man I miss being a kid
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man I miss being a kid
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man I miss being a kid
frown.gif

co-sign that. we would be playing Contra, Mike Tyson Punch Out or something, then someone would be like lets hit the blocks on the bikes and we out all night. Damn i got into so much trouble

Back
Top Bottom