The Adidas "Futurecraft"

30D1A60B-BAA7-4626-B7C0-FAEDE5B2D472.jpeg

Great collection!

Do the other 3 runners fit similar to the Kith 4D?

how did the Kiths fit again? seeing the prices I think I need to grab a pair. Not much more than retail.

If I can go down to a 9 id love it, but im normally a 9.5/10.

how did the Kiths fit again? seeing the prices I think I need to grab a pair. Not much more than retail.

If I can go down to a 9 id love it, but im normally a 9.5/10.

For me they fit almost perfectly TTS. It's a slightly narrow shoe in my opinion and I am a wide footer. The collar is very stretchy but also pretty tight to begin with, so I don't think you would have any problems going up to a 10. I'm a 9.5 in Ultra Boost 2.0s. I only have a 9.5 1.0, but it fits a little tight so I'm going to attempt going to a 10 on those. But my KITHs fit great at 9. If you're a 10 in Ultra Boosts, I'd likely suggest a 10 and not a 9.5 because to me, a half size down would have been way too tight, especially at the toes. Already posted this picture, but I think it shows the on foot fit well. Also, what I prefer about a little more room is you can wear thicker socks.

IMG_2608.jpg

For me they fit almost perfectly TTS. It's a slightly narrow shoe in my opinion and I am a wide footer. The collar is very stretchy but also pretty tight to begin with, so I don't think you would have any problems going up to a 10. I'm a 9.5 in Ultra Boost 2.0s. I only have a 9.5 1.0, but it fits a little tight so I'm going to attempt going to a 10 on those. But my KITHs fit great at 9. If you're a 10 in Ultra Boosts, I'd likely suggest a 10 and not a 9.5 because to me, a half size down would have been way too tight, especially at the toes. Already posted this picture, but I think it shows the on foot fit well. Also, what I prefer about a little more room is you can wear thicker socks.

IMG_2608.jpg
Beautiful pair! Surprised to see how much price has dropped on stockx. Might have to pull the trigger if it goes any lower

Are Hanon still holding the full amount during their raffle with their system? Their english used on the raffle info page made me not understand 100% if they do or not.

Are Hanon still holding the full amount during their raffle with their system? Their english used on the raffle info page made me not understand 100% if they do or not.
Yes they definitely hold the full amount, but it does drop off quickly once they've picked winners.

Back
Top Bottom