The Adidas "Futurecraft"

its an 8 and I've already worn them a bunch of times. Ever since the Invincible release, I haven't even worn them. Even took them out of my rotation (where I put all my shoes in the hallway to wear) and brought them to the basement and boxed them up. The 4D releases left a salty taste in my mouth and made me kind of resent wearing them... maybe down the line I'll take them back out

Kind of odd that END charged my other CC . I have a couple CCs on my paypal but my preferred payment one wasnt used

its an 8 and I've already worn them a bunch of times. Ever since the Invincible release, I haven't even worn them. Even took them out of my rotation (where I put all my shoes in the hallway to wear) and brought them to the basement and boxed them up. The 4D releases left a salty taste in my mouth and made me kind of resent wearing them... maybe down the line I'll take them back out

If you ever consider selling them shoot me a DM. You’re my size. Probably the only 4Ds I’ll pay resale for.

I REALLY wanted these but as usual this consortium 4D releases was just a big joke. Nothing but loads of L’s :/

These new 4ds are only up to sz 11 right? If so, I wonder why they made the alpha edges up to 12. They obviously can do it.

These new 4ds are only up to sz 11 right? If so, I wonder why they made the alpha edges up to 12. They obviously can do it.
Carbon the company that with the DLS tech to print the soles didn’t make a bed large enough to handle anything bigger than a size 11. They recently made larger marchines that can handle sizes above 11, which is why the alpha edge is available in that size. Any build prior to that date will have been in the smaller machines and run up to an 11. Moving forward we should see fsrs

CA0A5BBE-3064-455E-B19D-A9A7938B85FA.jpeg

Gonna need to hunt down an 11 pretty soon -__-

I actually hit somewhere and got a card decline... imagine that... I have never had that issue before... on the one thing I really wanted happy thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom