The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Took these out for a photoshoot

0E45B88C-0A74-47F5-84CE-52771589F23D.jpg 1AE6A937-AECE-4CED-9E55-C00F7FBFDE45.jpg FC03BFF5-AB72-49A5-9262-FA545ADDC31C.jpg

Anyone worn their 4d a lot? Does it flatten out / squish down after a while?

Ive worn my ogs pretty much once or twice a week and they haven’t “squished” down but then again the ogs are more stiff than the consortium releases. My onyx’s are a lot more bouncy so I’ll see how they feel after a lot of wears

Ive worn my ogs pretty much once or twice a week and they haven’t “squished” down but then again the ogs are more stiff than the consortium releases. My onyx’s are a lot more bouncy so I’ll see how they feel after a lot of wears

I saw on Twitter that OhItsTeddy was saying that everyone he knows with 4D - says they start squishing down and becoming way less comfy after a while. Which would be quite disappointing.

Prices not bad on StockX... size 12 just went for $475... that’s about $100 over after tax... pissed I jumped in early

I saw on Twitter that OhItsTeddy was saying that everyone he knows with 4D - says they start squishing down and becoming way less comfy after a while. Which would be quite disappointing.

bruh do not listen to the boost dork homie hates anything thats not boost. He tries to act like hes not bias but he clearly is.

Prices not bad on StockX... size 12 just went for $475... that’s about $100 over after tax... pissed I jumped in early

Yeah, prices def dropping in my size 11. Not sure when to jump in yet. Last sale was around same, $470 and highest bid now down to $430.

Got that FCFS link from Naked, stayed up and only women sizes were available. Biggest was a mens size 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom