The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I'm selling my Size 14 Futurecrafts if anyone is interested. Worn once. I love em but they fit so different that other 4Ds. Fit like a 13 to me. They're so narrow, too. Something like $140 gifted and your label.

Anyone know how the packer 4d fit? Got the early access for the packer 2.0 thinking about to pull the trigger but not sure the size? I go half up for the futurecraft and it perfect but I saw the review a few of them said to go tts.

Anyone know how the packer 4d fit? Got the early access for the packer 2.0 thinking about to pull the trigger but not sure the size? I go half up for the futurecraft and it perfect but I saw the review a few of them said to go tts.

From my experience, they fit like the Ultraboosts. I say TTS. I can't believe they don't have my size 14 this year. So bummed.

I know adidas has an abysmal history with naming conventions, but why two different uppers on the Futurecraft 4D? How do they make the distinction?

So happy I was able to pick these up on sale…should have doubled up.
A24C59CE-FF3E-4D42-B7F8-E86E2135F338.jpeg

I got the Packer 2.0's recently. They came soon as I got home and I hid them in my car so the wifey wouldn't see lol.

About an hour later, another box from Packer was at my door... they sent me 2 pairs and I verified I didn't pay twice, crazy! Size 10 btw, holla if interested in buying. Delete if not allowed btw

I got the Packer 2.0's recently. They came soon as I got home and I hid them in my car so the wifey wouldn't see lol.

About an hour later, another box from Packer was at my door... they sent me 2 pairs and I verified I didn't pay twice, crazy! Size 10 btw, holla if interested in buying. Delete if not allowed btw

Hook me up with that NT fam price 😂

Then you can brag with your wife about getting free extra pair. Win-win

LMAO! Did you wife see the extra pair? If she did then that's hilarious :lol:. Successfully hid a shoe purchase from the wife, but Packer had other plans and said said hold up you gonna get caught today!! :lol:

LMAO! Did you wife see the extra pair? If she did then that's hilarious :lol:. Successfully hid a shoe purchase from the wife, but Packer had other plans and said said hold up you gonna get caught today!! :lol:

Dude it was crazy,I happened to be outside as FedEx pulled up and put them right in the car. My oldest walked outside and said there was a package and mentioned it looked like shoesthen confirmed it was from Packer. The wife 🗣Did u order more shoes?

Me: Uhhhhhh and I went outside got the other pair and said they were sitting on the porch...admitted to getting one pair but not 2 😁 😂 then told her what happened. Reason she got mad is because we're moving in a week and I'm supposed to be packing and saving 😁 😂 were good tho

Did you go TTS or .5 up?

TTS I guess?

For clarity, my UB/ Yeezy size is an 11.5 so I went with that. But as we all know, Adidas sizing can be all over the place. I feel like I could have gone .5 up for a roomier fit and still been okay. TTS isn’t uncomfortable for me by any means, but my toes are def right there at the edge. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom