The Adidas "Futurecraft"

For the little amount that's been released so far, resell isn't even that crazy (900-1100). With more releases throughout the year they'll take an even bigger hit. Good for us who didn't hit yet lol
There’s a lot of these coming. I was on the fence about ponying up for a 12.5 or 13, Just doesn’t seem prudent to do so.

White pair bout to be at 747 Warehouse event. God damn NY and LA eating. Where's the love for the Bay Area?! We a big metro city too :emoji_sob:

450??
giphy.gif

I kinda like them. I'm iffy on the color...looks like the upper is the same color as the future craft sole, which is probably my least favorite aspect of the future craft so far.

But it's a mint green I guess. Jot too terrible. I'm in for a pair of FC's this year and of it has to be the aquafresh Arshams then so be it.

we'll have to see how that upper material holds up, but I think I like them better than the regular futurecraft

we'll have to see how that upper material holds up, but I think I like them better than the regular futurecraft

I agree with you. I used to prefer one piece sock constructions, but almost all my boost shoes are like that. It gets kind of old and I kind of want more Futurecrafts with a tongue. The flyknit look goes well

those arsham's are beautiful.

kith bout to get most of the stock on those i feel like, if not all of it. arsham designed all the kith stores w/ snarkitecture + they had those art exhibits and clothing collabs for the previous two arsham drops.

Back
Top Bottom