The Adidas "Futurecraft"

whatever happened to the nationwide or actually, worldwide rollout of the original 4D? I know they were produced, wheres the rest of the shipment? And I know Packers just recently released the original 4D too..

Was Packer’s really a fresh run or an allotment from a holdover of the previous rollout, circa when Kith and SNS dropped? (I.e. sitting on their stock to promote the grand re-opening)

I guess production dates on the Packers pears would be (possibly) telling.

Couldn’t agree more... I’ve actually never even saw a pair of 4D in person... Adidas has had so many opportunities to right the ship and they continue to fail at every turn... Wex needs to hire someone who knows something about marketing...
Because people cry when it's too widely available and the masses have em. I do agree that the number right now is just stupid, but they trying to keep the hype. I don't think OW is at the point yet of how yeezys/boost went, but I can definitely see some people having OW fatigue.

Was Packer’s really a fresh run or an allotment from a holdover of the previous rollout, circa when Kith and SNS dropped? (I.e. sitting on their stock to promote the grand re-opening)

I guess production dates on the Packers pears would be (possibly) telling.

yeah I'm not sure how many pairs they had since they only handed out like 100 "purchased raffle tickets"

Because people cry when it's too widely available and the masses have em. I do agree that the number right now is just stupid, but they trying to keep the hype. I don't think OW is at the point yet of how yeezys/boost went, but I can definitely see some people having OW fatigue.

Limiting for hype is one thing... 4D is so limited it has actually had the opposite effect that most people don’t even bother....

OW will slow down... especially at the frantic pace they seem to be releasing new colorways.... but Nike also isn’t putting all its eggs in one basket like Adidas did with Yeezy... Once OW starts to slow down they’ll introduce something else limited... It really seems that they’ve learned from their mistakes in 15/16 and don’t intend to give any market share back to adidas anytime soon...

Trying to appease the 4th Dimensional gods

1BD6B182-F97D-4B07-B55C-D6B525E353F1.jpeg

way too limited and priced too high, kind of shot themselves in the foot like nike did with the hyperadapts

way too limited and priced too high, kind of shot themselves in the foot like nike did with the hyperadapts

Hyperadapts are sitting at my local Nike store now, I’d love for that to happen with 4Ds but it won’t unless they GR a really ugly pair, which wouldn’t surprise me at all knowing adidas.

Limiting for hype is one thing... 4D is so limited it has actually had the opposite effect that most people don’t even bother....

OW will slow down... especially at the frantic pace they seem to be releasing new colorways.... but Nike also isn’t putting all its eggs in one basket like Adidas did with Yeezy... Once OW starts to slow down they’ll introduce something else limited... It really seems that they’ve learned from their mistakes in 15/16 and don’t intend to give any market share back to adidas anytime soon...
I hear ya. They definitely learned from those plentiful space jams and royal 1's. AJ1 seems to be at an all time high as well that even GS pairs are going for over double retail. I wear a 9 so when I say it's double retail, it really is. Nike/JB really back and it sucks that Adidas isn't even trying at this point. Bringing back 1.0 knit just seems like a sad attempt at trying to regain hype. Adidas seems to really be in a weird place, but I think a lot of the hype has to do with resell prices unfortunately. You rarely see boost (even consortium stuff) going for any resell, which is what dictates how much people are into something. The 4D stuff is great, but I just wish they'd realize there's other markets besides NYC. I am a little turned off by how extremely difficult it is to grab something with 4D, but I just imagine that it'll make it that much better when (more like if) I finally do. That said, I'll put in the raffle entries to every place I can, but not holding my breath on Friday

Oh and the wording on these upcoming 4Ds under blacklight kinda not doing it for me. I'll be sure to stay away from glow putt places lol

adidas-never-made-collection-7.jpg

These are apart of the "never made collection" dropping 10-17-18 worldwide.

The app did 2 seperate drops where they released all of the shoes from never made collection from Hypefest and the 4D Inkini were excluded so I’m doubtful these release

Those da's are so beautiful. I cant Express enough how disappointing it is that they dont make my size. Literally the only shoe that if I got for retail and wasnt my size i would display it lol I think that **** is stupid af but those are one of the best shoes kve ever seen. **** you adidas

Last edited:
also for those in nyc, follow @adidasnyc on ig. They're doing a contest to attend the Arsham launch event...assuming the shoes will be sold there too.

Back
Top Bottom