The Adidas "Futurecraft"

So any idea if/when the white alphaedge will be released more widely. Wanna cop. 1st 4d for a 13 just dont lnow if I should wait lol

So any idea if/when the white alphaedge will be released more widely. Wanna cop. 1st 4d for a 13 just dont lnow if I should wait lol
I'd bet my shoe collection they will get a wider release. No way CA get an exclusive like that

Nope, you’re right. The sides of the midsole run up higher and the structure within appears tighter.

I also didn't know that the 4Ds were that squishy. I was shocked at how the 4D responded when he pushed on them. I thought they would be way more stiff, but he said the touch felt more squishy than Boost :wow:

Man wanna scoop a pair. Wonder if I should throw out a 600 bid or wait it out til further release. Hmmmmmm

I also didn't know that the 4Ds were that squishy. I was shocked at how the 4D responded when he pushed on them. I thought they would be way more stiff, but he said the touch felt more squishy than Boost :wow:

It’s pretty stiff on foot though.
Not sure how it’ll feel broken in but I’ll never know. I don’t plan to keep mine around

That would be surprising but it honestly might be with the structure change I see. The OGs are definitely not as squishy as boost but have a more responsive, stable feel.

Its a new midsole so it’s entirely possible that these are a lot squishier. 4D material properties aren’t set in stone, feel will logically vary across models.

Yeah looks like they made the sole thicker on those. I wonder if its because the OG 4D sole is thin and not super comfy after a long period of wear.

I've heard the opposite re: comfort after long period. Mine have broken in nicely and don't feel like they're going to turf out.

That being said, they are definitely not as cushioned as boost so it looks like they made this new midsole thicker and softer to be more comparable.

It's still dope but I'm not a big fan of the look of the thicker midsole. Definitely veering away from a sleek look into more chunky vibes.

:wow: Gdamn!! I think it's like $450 though :emoji_sob:
I think I'm still gonna try though. I'm such a ****ing sucker for that knit.

kith-adidas-consortium-4d-aspen-1.jpg

kith-adidas-consortium-4d-aspen-2.jpg

kith-adidas-consortium-4d-aspen-3.jpg

kith-adidas-consortium-4d-aspen-4.jpg

Might be one of the coolest shoes I've ever seen. That green midsole with that knit looks so dope. Probably impossible to get. I'd pay $450 retail easily

I assume there'll be slightly more pairs of the RF Mids than there have been of the other consortium releases, but probably even more demand, so still going to be essentially impossible. Local raffles will be my only hope.

Its probably going to be just Kith stores only, with an online kith drop in very limited quantities. I'm gonna strike out and move on

Its probably going to be just Kith stores only, with an online kith drop in very limited quantities. I'm gonna strike out and move on

Probably right, but I figured that would be the case with the Arsham 4Ds too then they dropped fairly widely just in super low numbers. That release was also connected to Arsham's previous adidas collabs so that probably dictated allocation to some extent, seems like most shops that carried Past & Present also got Future even if only 5 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom