The Adidas "Futurecraft"

shoes appears on footwear, but there were half sizes and the size range from size 3 to 15 with stock, lol wtf is going on

nah got stuck on calculating taxes, been there error for me the last few releases. I was manual, quick add from footwear page. It should have taken me straight to payment page, but it brought me back to calculating taxes, spun for a few secs and then OOS of course

17 pairs dropped online, every pair was botted lol

but 17 pairs tho, come on keith I know you got some more back there

Lol yeah I am. I also know most people who win the raffles are resellers. I wasn’t one of those people. But I also know that if someone in my family needs something from me I’m not going to leave them hanging over some shoes.
Not hating. Just saying.

Any Ws from Boston? (Bodega or Concepts) not sure if winners were selected today or if its tomorrow. Haven’t heard any success here or twitter

Edit: Bodegas release is tomorrow. Not sure when Concepts is releasing them if they haven’t already.

Last edited:
Kith had more then 17 pairs.
If you’re looking at this, it’s wrong.
E4D4A236-205A-4514-AA52-816DD757B59E.jpeg

Hit a size 9 :nthat:

Someone mentioned that these are going to be up on Adidas tomorrow?

That's probably the best shot for team manual.

Yeah SJS website is trash for me lol.

Last draw I entered, I had to reset my password for SJS. I saved a new password after I reset it which apparently did nothing.

It made me reset it again today, and now it says I can’t enter the draw using my PayPal because my PayPal is linked to another account which makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom