The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I'm so ****ing tight right now. Seller never shipped my alphaedge and stockx canceled the sale. Now asks are through the roof for a 13. ****ing bull****. So heated.

On a more positive note, there will be more chances to get them at retail, so the price will come back down. I'm a 13 too but it's retail or bust on these

I know it's a long shot but if anybody has a lead in a 13 for the alphaedge for a decent price please let me know. Thanks

Man i cannot get people to budge at all on these alphaegdes in a 13. Literally everyone wants 900+ and nobody wants to work at all :lol: wtf

1AD5CB30-54AC-4D35-A245-EDF2CF59F40C.jpeg

im not even going to get my hopes up over the Kiths, I heard only 700 pairs online. I was lucky enough to grab the alphaedges on ssense so I think im just going to stick with those to satisfy my 4D want.

800 pairs... sizing only to 11...

Adidas strikes again...

I hope they re-release some of these consortiums once they start making larger sizes

reminder that Shopify is trash

(If the devs don’t give a damn, now if they care some things can be put in place)

Shooting my shot. I have a flight Friday at 11:10am. Pick up usually starts at 9am. That would be cutting it very very close - luckily, I almost surely won't win, so no worries.

Last edited:
don't worry, Anti-Bot Intelligence Team is here to make sure instead of 800 pairs being sold to bots, it'll only be 780 pairs gone to bots.

but really, I think of those 800 pairs, it'll be 200 pairs Soho, 200 pairs BK, 200 pairs LA, 100 pairs Miami, and 100 pairs online

Any word on when those white alphaedges will release again? Weird that they only released on ADC.ca, Ssense, and 290 in Turkey.

$300 USD like Ssense would be great

don't worry, Anti-Bot Intelligence Team is here to make sure instead of 800 pairs being sold to bots, it'll only be 780 pairs gone to bots.

but really, I think of those 800 pairs, it'll be 200 pairs Soho, 200 pairs BK, 200 pairs LA, 100 pairs Miami, and 100 pairs online

They should use one of those Carbon machines to print one of those Futurecraft lattice pyramids that reads 'Calculating Taxes' in real time.

They should use one of those Carbon machines to print one of those Futurecraft lattice pyramids that reads 'Calculating Taxes' in real time.

I haven't been able to buy from Kith in a long long time. I was really close for the OW blazers and the Arshams but that Calculating Tax/Calculating Shipping for 2 minutes definitely wasted valuable time.

Wow $500. I would say I hope that turns people away, but it's probably not going to because only gonna be like 100-200 pairs allocated online and resellers don't care if it's $500 or $1000 - they will cop regardless if there's money to be made.

Back
Top Bottom