The Adidas "Futurecraft"

On the app, add the ZX to favorites (Heart Icon), then from favorites menu select your size from the scrolling drop down menu and add to bag > checkout.
U using iOS or android. I cant seem to find the heart on droid :lol:

U using iOS or android. I cant seem to find the heart on droid :lol:
iOS
22455E02-3A7C-4AC5-A7CC-741503000950.jpeg

Bruh anyone who wanted these especially anyone on NT should have been able to get a pair these were prolly the most plentiful 4Ds besides the alpha edges. I hope everyone can finally have a 4d now lol

I hate when people say this :lol:

Right? We have no idea what production numbers are, nor how many people are trying to obtain them but...."if you wanted them you could have gotten them"

Lol my fault I didn’t mean for it to sound that way I was just saying it was much easier to cop these than it was for any of the consortiums. I was able to cart and check these out on almost websites I tried where as not even getting past a que for the consortiums. So it’s my assumption that there were a lot more of these

Picked up the carbons in a 12 (Kith) and 13 (packer). Will see how it goes. Did the black Onix cw actually drop?

I guess I can see why Adidas also marks these up so high. High retail price point means that resellers stay away. Just to make a slight profit, people would need to sell for like 420ish before fees

Back
Top Bottom