The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I had no idea these were in the 200s. Went to grab a pair of END yesterday and thougjt they were upcharging. Had to google the retail price.

Im sure the comfort theyre worth it huh?

they were originally 300 or something so the price has come down over the years at least

The original futurecrafts are mfr in DE, so it matters when pricing is passed down to the consumer.

The original futurecrafts are mfr in DE, so it matters when pricing is passed down to the consumer.

The lattice is also different, it's not the same construction and lower quality compared to the older pairs.

Last edited:
Tbh, I am beyond distraught with the sizing. Usually 9.5 in any and all UBs, so I went with 9.5 in the 4Ds. Bought 10s as a back up.
Lo and behold, TTS is way too tight and my toes literally hit the toe box in the front.
So I go with 10s and after a test walk yesterday I gotta say that they are tight (which I kinda like), but a bit too much so maybe. The left shoe is okay, I have about half a thumb room in the front and the tightness is fine. The right shoe is off, I got blisters on my heel (first time that ever happened in a couple of years) and my right toe keeps hitting the front of the toe box when I walk (I can feel it) even though when my foot sits still it fits the same way as the left shoe.

Not sure if I should size up again, as I feel like that would be way too big, but man, this experience has been so disappointing so far. Especially since I've been waiting for these for literal years and they are supposed to replace my daily 3.0 UBs that I've been abusing for 4 years straight :lol::frown:

Tbh, I am beyond distraught with the sizing. Usually 9.5 in any and all UBs, so I went with 9.5 in the 4Ds. Bought 10s as a back up.
Lo and behold, TTS is way too tight and my toes literally hit the toe box in the front.
So I go with 10s and after a test walk yesterday I gotta say that they are tight (which I kinda like), but a bit too much so maybe. The left shoe is okay, I have about half a thumb room in the front and the tightness is fine. The right shoe is off, I got blisters on my heel (first time that ever happened in a couple of years) and my right toe keeps hitting the front of the toe box when I walk (I can feel it) even though when my foot sits still it fits the same way as the left shoe.

Not sure if I should size up again, as I feel like that would be way too big, but man, this experience has been so disappointing so far. Especially since I've been waiting for these for literal years and they are supposed to replace my daily 3.0 UBs that I've been abusing for 4 years straight :lol::frown:

I went half up and they still too tight, I can't go up anymore as it will be too long.

I've wide feet and I can't wear them without hurting my feet. I've taken the insole out and they're better.

Last edited:
I went half up and they still too tight, I can go up anymore as it will be too long.

I've wide feet and I can't wear them without hurting my feet. I've taken the insole out and they're better.
Yeah, that might be the way to go.. I don't really have wide feet either so it's juts weird all around.
I usually do wear most of my UBs without insoles, but wanted to keep them in the 4Ds for the added comfort, but oh well :rolleyes

PK is quite forgiving usually, so I hope that they'll break in fine, but at this point I am a bit disappointed going from UB to 4D

Yeah, that might be the way to go.. I don't really have wide feet either so it's juts weird all around.
I usually do wear most of my UBs without insoles, but wanted to keep them in the 4Ds for the added comfort, but oh well :rolleyes

PK is quite forgiving usually, so I hope that they'll break in fine, but at this point I am a bit disappointed going from UB to 4D

What i would suggest is to take the insoles out from the pair with the bigger size, and start wearing them in.
Wear them maybe 2-3 hrs a day so your feet doesn't get wrecked :tongue:
PK will stretch out...it's a matter of time.

Got my pair from Xhibition yesterday and I absolutely love them.
192D1745-E016-4480-B885-FBC4552093B7.jpeg

I think Adidas is trying to build hype around the Futurecrafts, I checked the confirmed app a few days ago and they were sitting with a full size run. Today it shows "sold out" and they've been sitting on almost every store that had them.

I think Adidas is trying to build hype around the Futurecrafts, I checked the confirmed app a few days ago and they were sitting with a full size run. Today it shows "sold out" and they've been sitting on almost every store that had them.

I'm still waiting for a pair to hit discount. Too bad that Xhibition price didn't have the size i wanted.

I'm still waiting for a pair to hit discount. Too bad that Xhibition price didn't have the size i wanted.

Same here but these will have to sit for a very long time before going on sale. I still have not yet seen an UB 4d style go on sale and from all the past promo's, every 4d style is excluded

Same here but these will have to sit for a very long time before going on sale. I still have not yet seen an UB 4d style go on sale and from all the past promo's, every 4d style is excluded

The Cream 4Ds went on sale on a few websites.

Was lucky enough to grab a pair of the triple black 4d's for my wife at the adidas store when they were running their 40 percent off around black friday/christmas.

Greys and creams never qualified for the discount in store unfortunately.

Interested to see where adidas goes from here with 4D, they just released one of the most coveted pairs and it flopped.

code isn't work and that converted to USD is still no where close to the xhibition price
Code might only be for UK other codes can be found with Google search.

The xhibition price was a mistake, it's not going to be that amount until it's a clearance sale.

Seen size 9 on goat for under retail. I mean even with the shipping charges, it still comes out to under what I paid on ADC but just barely. I need these things for like 160 before I consider sending my pair back to ADC with that free 30 day return

Back
Top Bottom