The Air Jordan Citrus VII

309tue8.jpg

In my honest opinion,these are the only 7's to get x2 pairs of....
Hares?

The thing I really hate about these is that it is really hard to match,yes to coordinate with your clothes.

Only thing I know that really matches it is this hoody (Btw which I'm also looking for)

b6eb79.jpg

sgk7z7.jpg

Basically the only thing that matches good is the Jordan apparel they came out with in 2006(that long already?)
Who here wears these ocasionally

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

want a cookie?

devil.gif
Hey what do you know a clown......

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Basically the only thing that matches good is the Jordan apparel they came out with in 2006(that long already?)
Who here wears these ocasionally
I wear mine every once in a while. My left toe box is messed up from trying to clean it. Only have 1 shirt and 1 fitted to match em tho

I picked a pair of these up when they dropped... then started to hate them after a while. Finally sold them off about 2-3 weeks ago, only wore them once. Theseare probably 2nd most hated VII's for me, right behind the ceramic colorway. Out of the 06 retros, I would have to say the flints and cardinals were thebest.

The frenchies look really good with jeans & of course the quality is great,
also the chambrays are nice but something about the citrus makes them more desirable (for me)

I started to like the hares for some reason,like I had always said they look like boxing shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

these blow all ya'll out the ocean!

The Bordeaux are the ugliest out yet,if those were to release as a retro many of you would be saying

"Jordan Brand had officially died"

I'm pretty sure many would say that......

those frenchies are
pimp.gif
... just copped mine today actually but unfortunately mine don't look as clean as the ones in the pictures...

oh and by the way, IMO this shirt is one of the best JB shirts in a while and its perfect for the citrus VII's (obviously)

love the citrus vii's and I did cop x2!!! I normally rock these with that hoody posted up top or else my alonzo morning jersey!!!

To be honest with you man that is ugly shirt,they do match the shoes but ehhhh

The only JB apparel I like were the shorts,hoody,and cap

No shirts,like also the "butterfly" one where it's in pieces
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom