The Air Jordan Icons (a mix of the Jordan XX and Jordan XX3)

I came across these on the Shoegame and on Kenlu.net. Its i mixture of the Jordan XX´s and the Jordan XX3´s. I personally hate hybrids..But these do look kindafresh to ball in.Awhile back i started the 16.5 thread and i said that those were the best hybrid JB has put together..But after seeing these..I think thatthese are the best hybrids from JB so far.

Im feelin the black leather cuz its simple to keep clean unlike suede and patent leather.I loved ballin in my XX´s..Loved the IPS more than the XX1´s and theXX2´s.I hope the tech setup is like the XX´s.Releasing in 2010 for $135.

Yeah, the soles of the 20s were madd confortable. the shoe looks good, but im not really feelin either colorway^

I'd take these over the 2010.... but I don't play basketball so what do I know?

Performance wise, that-is... clean look IMO

sick.gif
im not feeling these at all. easy pass for me.

I'd play them. I feel the same about hybrids OP, but I would cop these.I would like to see other colorways, especially wht/red.

These have potential to be the BEST performance Jordan shoe EVER.

I love stealth 20s to ball in. Same outsole with ankle support? BEST BEST BEST BEST

These appear to have elements of the Jordan 2010 as well. The writing on the midsole looks the same. I think they're forgettable. More fusion stuff.

need more pictures on different angles to make a decision. i'm on the edge on these.

they look like they would be pretty good for ball. don't like how they are sticking the XX3 stitching on everything these days. leave that for the XX3.

More crap,Why cant JB make something new? All they do is smash two or more shoes together SMH
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom