The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

Can't believe I can't find my size 11.5 in stores lol. Onto the next spot. Gotta have these in hand today as I refuse to cop thru snkrs. Only as last resort. Saw a pair in one of stores and the leather was all wrinkled and looked nasty.

Last edited:
Can't believe I can't find my size 11.5 in stores lol. Onto the next spot. Gotta have these in hand today as I refuse to cop thru snkrs. Only as last resort. Saw a pair in one of stores and the leather was all wrinkled and looked nasty.

Another NTer said a HOH Rep said they were a QS. Go figure lol

Another NTer said a HOH Rep said they were a QS. Go figure lol
All footlockers are being shady with that whole quick strike gimmick. I've got coupons that I have to use for socks and caps because they won't let me use them on any releases. Black cats and Jordan 15's were qs, space jams were excluded from disco,yeezys forget about it and even the Jordan 16's were excluded.but if you go to champs or footaction they accept all coupons. P.S. I do know their all under the same branch but they do have different management.

All footlockers are being shady with that whole quick strike gimmick. I've got coupons that I have to use for socks and caps because they won't let me use them on any releases. Black cats and Jordan 15's were qs, space jams were excluded from disco,yeezys forget about it and even the Jordan 16's were excluded.but if you go to champs or footaction they accept all coupons. P.S. I do know their all under the same branch but they do have different management.
Damn, I didn't know that. I usually cop for retail on releases that I want, so I've  never run into those situations. I need to get on that discount game like some of you guys though. 

That happened to me with the black and white 9s. I expected to be able to use it on these since it was fcfs but it was a no go.

Last edited:

It depends on the manager also

I actually like the "tongue" being rounded more at the top rather than straight. It's a part I hated on the OG's.

XV's are one of the only pairs I'm missing from my collection, and I never liked how the white based colorways aged.

Back
Top Bottom