THE ALIFE PUMA FIRST ROUND NY

PLAYBOOK CLASSIC: THE ALIFE PUMA FIRST ROUND NY

ALIFE presents the First Round, a classic high top from Puma's archive, executed in premium nubuck with a tonal gloss print. Produced in White and in Black, both colors feature a custom woven label on the tongue, four different fluorescent patent leather stripes, custom footbeds and 10 pairs of laces - 5 thin and 5 thick!

Black and White T-Shirts to match will be at ALIFE STORES & RIVINGTONCLUB.COM exclusively

There's only 500 available worldwide, each pair individually numbered so be quick!

On sale this Saturday, August 18th exclusively at the following 10 locations worldwide.

North America:
ALIFE NYC - New York
ALIFE LA - Los Angeles
ALIFE BC - Vancouver

Europe:
Slammin Kicks - London
Patta - Amsterdam
Colette - Paris

Asia:
Black Chamber - Singapore

Australia:
Highs and Lows - Perth
Provider - Melbourne

Web: Saturday, August 18th at 12:00 a.m. EST at rivingtonclub.com

The-Alife-Puma-First-Round-Ny-1.jpg

The-Alife-Puma-First-Round-Ny-2.jpg
The-Alife-Puma-First-Round-Ny-3.jpg
The-Alife-Puma-First-Round-Ny-4.jpg

The-Alife-Puma-First-Round-Ny-5.jpg

Me personally im really liking the white ones
Supreme_Sole Auctions

Those are so sick, but I probably won't be able to get my hands on a pair.
Smile

when i first heard about these i was pumped. but now that ive seen em, eh. stylistically they're nasty, but these are gonna look so @#%$ ridiculous on, and even worse with all the matching gear. but that's just me, good luck to those that are tryin' to get these.
looking for (ds-vvvnds only):
dqm 90 (US 10.5) . . . undftd af1 (US 10.5 - 1st rounds) . . . stash af1 (US 10.5) . . . new balance puple devil (US 10.5 - 575's & 1500's) . . . yotd af1 (US 10.5 - quickstrike edition, not the hairy stuff) . . . supreme blazer (US 10.5 - black) . . . vans chukkas (10 - supreme's and dqm 3 feet highs)

I wonder what the reseller market is going to be like on these. Alife Vancouer *IS* a couple of doors down..

Jeeeeesus, those white ones are slick.

No chance of gettin' my hands on a pair*, but still...

* = for retail

l i c k m y n i g h t m a r e

Just checked these out in person. Definitely not worth the pricetag, but they are a nice looking pair of sneakers. Should be enough pairs to go around.

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when the first pictured we're leaked I was going crazy for them and then I saw them again in a Complex mag like a month or 2 ago. I love these sneakers both colors look sick
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

yeah, i dont think the shirt is free....$200 retail for a pair of pumas? c'mon.

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Quote:
but seriously if these weren't a alife calabo would you cop for 200$?

No, the replies would be like "Man, I'll just wait for these to hit the sales racks." But hey, that's the power of collabs.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

I got the white ones, i think they're hella dope, especially with the 10 different pairs of laces.

200 bucks was a little steep, but I had been putting in a lot of work recently and had some cash leftover

haha man this was hilarious!! dudes at the alife ny camped out since 1am, i got there at 8:30 am and the store opened at 9, i copped the black ones in a size 9, it was crazy cuz i was kinda at the end and by the time i got to the front they only had a 7 and a 9. The whole front line was all asians, lol i cant believe dudes camped out for these. Oh well i got a size 9 black, ds......if i get a good offer i might sell them =]

I saw'em @ alife on my trip to NYC and wasn't feeling them at all. There wasn't even a hint that made me want them and I'm a huge Clyde fan. Came back home and still had the oppurtunity to buy'em online, no thanks.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

I am looking at mine right now, I also have a pair pf the Puma Bode's and I have to say that I am very excited about what Pumas been up to. They are certainly outworking the other companies who can't get past a simple retro (done poorly I might add) or just releasing shoes in a bunch of F'd up colors knowing that dummies will buy them.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
or just releasing shoes in a bunch of F'd up colors knowing that dummies will buy them.

I love you big guy (nh), but isn't that EXACTLY what Alife did with these? AND they added all-over print to it just as a big F U to everyone that copped em. I dunno, to me it just seemed like Alife wasn't being serious with these AT ALL. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom