THE AMERICANS on FX -- Season 2 Finale: "Echo" ... Tonight at 10/9c

^ Yeah Elizabeth was like, "Yeah? Oh word? He makes you his?!?" :lol: I can't imagine hearing that & having be covert. Elizabeth broke that naval dude's heart. She played him like a fiddle but that scene & the story line felt forced. I mean she broke it off right after getting the info & he was fine with it. :rolleyes

I loved when Arkady told Oleg, “Is President Reagan personally scaling our walls in a cowboy hat?” I will say Stan & his former boss Gaad are kinda comically so pro-American let's stop the Ruskies G-men that it's kind of funny

I love the story turn of Oleg propositioning Stan using Nina. Oleg is a real snake in the grass. One that neither the Russians or the US can trust.

Solid episode.

BTW - ain't no way no how I'm wiping someone else... :rolleyes :smh:

imagine if it was phil hearing some dude talk about how good elizabeth is 
laugh.gif

i would probably murk dude on the spot

I'm extremely confused..did phillip originally kidnap the guy that originally attacked him and his wife?

I'm extremely confused..did phillip originally kidnap the guy that originally attacked him and his wife?

Yes, Phil took what turned out the be a Mossad agent that attacked them as they tried to kidnap the scientist.

My favorite episode of the season. It hit on every single thing that makes this show great.
That car ride. :smh: Martha & Liz. :lol: Oleg and Stan. >D
I gotta watch that one again.

Last edited:
They're suppose to be experienced and seasoned at this so I took the scene with Martha and Elizabeth as her just being interested in what part of Phillip he's showing with Martha and in the bed like let me find out he's doing the steely and peezy on Martha but not me.

:rofl: @ dude making Phil wipe his *** and then kneeing him in the nuts to escape. I knew it was gonna happen but it still got me.

imagine if it was phil hearing some dude talk about how good elizabeth is 
laugh.gif

i would probably murk dude on the spot
Phil heard Elizabeth having sex with some dude when she was undercover back in Season 1.
laugh.gif

Oleg gonna end up with a bullet in his head either from his own people or Stan and the FBI.

Another solid episode. Elizabeth getting jealous of Martha....

Elizabeth and the new prospect chic though...

Elizabeth kept hinting and flirting at wanting Clark. She wasn't ready for him.

Lucia :evil:

Oleg got Nina in some deep ****.

im confused about the oleg & nina thing..does oleg know nina got caught and is now working for the russians again?

Elizabeth wasn't ready for that Clark D :rofl: Right after I immediately remembered she had been raped :smh: Phil been holding back this whole time.

Another good ep. Really hoping Oleg dies. Right now I don't know who deserves to get got more though, Stan or Nina. Playing each other so hard.

This new chick Lucia :pimp:

Cakes. Cakes everywhere. :lol: And :smh: at Clark.

But yeah, it feels like there's some double, triple cons going on. I can't wait for that lie detector.

And Iran-Contra now? okay. Long as that new chick can stay.

Last edited:
So Oleg finally got with Nina...  I am having a hard time figuring her out, what do you guys think?  is she playing the russians or the americans?  At the end of the episode it really seems like shes is loyal to russia, but who the hell knows...

that look nina gave stan when the question is do you know who killed vlad and the reason for it 
laugh.gif

"squeeze your ***" 
roll.gif

Nina DP incoming? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom