The AND 1 Tai Chi Mid returns...

I just received my 20th anniversary pack, sz. 10.5, and they definitely fit a full size small. Message me, if you are looking and you are a 9.5. I am also looking to let these go for retail + shipping. It's an awesome pack, just horrible sizing.

Yup, my 13's came today and they are a perfect normal size 12. About to send my 12's back on Friday LOL. Man, the quality on these are amazing, though.

Peace,
J

i just scoop up the black/blue and black/silver color way on the and1 website

used FB20 for that 20% off!!

Damn, thanks for the head's up! About to scoop the blue. The all blacks look like they have patent/cobec on em. Not so sure about that.

Peace,
J

anytime brotha!!^^

i just hope they release more color ways n Lance Stephenson PE. since he's 1 of my fav player rite now.

anytime brotha!!^^

i just hope they release more color ways n Lance Stephenson PE. since he's 1 of my fav player rite now.

Not sure if they will or not. When I get some time, I'll post pics of some of the stuff he's laced me with.

Peace,
J

Here's what I have so far!!!!!!

Nubuck, looks good for bball

nice!! i actually emailed And 1 last night to ask that exact question about the black. they didn't really answer my question directly so thanks for the pic, clears things up a lot. i did however, also ask about a possible release of the white/reds again and was given this info, thought i'd share it. the new colorways he mentions have me super excited to see what they actually look like. 8)

White/black/solver
Mint/black/white
White/varsity red /silver

Anyone know what color is a Solver? Lol

hahaha. didn't even notice that when i read it to myself. i assume he meant silver, but it'd be crazy if it wasn't.

i bought the white/red pair at shoe mall.com

Wait, so are these getting a real release? This is the second site that I've heard the Tai Chis being sold on. Both sites have been weird though. Does anyone get any solid info on these from And-1? I really want to pick a few uo to ball in. One of my favorite shoes ever in that regard.

I had the white/red when I was young for bball but my coach made me get rid of them because they were red
mean.gif
 our team colors were white/baby blue. I actually almost forgot I ever owned the white/red because of that
laugh.gif
 I want them again but the 11.5 on shoemall looks a little yellowed or dirty. Wonder if that's from an older release are these actually coming out again in the near future?

I had the white/red when I was young for bball but my coach made me get rid of them because they were red :smh:  our team colors were white/baby blue. I actually almost forgot I ever owned the white/red because of that :lol:  I want them again but the 11.5 on shoemall looks a little yellowed or dirty. Wonder if that's from an older release are these actually coming out again in the near future?

These run a full size small. And it's not even close. I wear a 12 pretty much across the board, and had to size up to a 13. The 12's I got didn't fit at all, and the 13's are perfect.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Mint sounds promising

Too bad they dont sell the tai chi at walmart. Seen the and 1 section at walmart and was hoping to stumble upon some tai chis :lol:

Mint sounds promising

Too bad they dont sell the tai chi at walmart. Seen the and 1 section at walmart and was hoping to stumble upon some tai chis :lol:

They're definitely working on trying to rid their name of that Wal Mart stigma. From what I'm told, they'd like to go the Ewing route and start in boutique type shops to get back in the game.

Peace,
J

For their sake, I hope it works. The entire resurgence of And 1 was supposed to happen in 09 when they first brought back the retooled tai chi with the new herringbone tread. They rolled out all the familiar colors at a very nice $70 price point and still no one noticed. Maybe it was due to the way their tier system works. People were probably confused seeing product at both fnl and wal mart for very different prices and different qualities. I hope it goes better for them this time around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom