[| -- The Appreciation Post for Producer JUST BLAZE (Vol. I Lost Count) -- |]

Just blaze is that dude .."What we do" is still crack to me, he pretty much blazed free's 1st album. He doesn't get the recognition hedeserves ..truly one of the best

=/

I think I'll just go ahead and continue believing that I'm right in this situation.

and nobody cares about Stat Quo.

Just Blaze didn't produce "1-900 Hustler", Bink! did

nor did he produce "Sexy Lady" and "Click & Spark"

Just Blaze didn't produce "1-900 Hustler", Bink! did
i know it's true, but i'm still baffled by this. not because i doubt Bink's skills, he's definitely a monster on the boards aswell, but EVERYTHING about that beat is JB's signature style. the drums, the horns, the sample. listen to that and I Really Mean It back to back and tellme their orchestration isn't eerily similar.

i had the same problem with Success. everything about that is JB's style down to a T.

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

I did It my Way
pimp.gif

I really mean it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what has he been doing these days?

u dont know remix
pimp.gif

hovi baby
pimp.gif

numerous saigon productions (come'on baby remix
eek.gif
, saigon meets just blaze
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

i think he's working on saigons album, which has a tentative release date of nevuary 31, 2008

I have the "Burning Up" version that's in the video with the switch up BUT it's basically from the TV so the quality isn't that great. Ithink I'm missing the OG version The Neptunes did, as for "C'Mon" the original is hot too who produced that?

One JB track I forgot to mention is "MACK #@*+%"!

laugh.gif
@ Dingle's Avi & Sig.

Yeah there's several "Burning Up" versions:

1. the OG version with the Neptunes beat was on Faith's album and featured LOON (I don't have this one, don't care to)

2. the FIRST remix with the same Neptunes beat but MISSY rapping over it instead of Loon (I have this from a Kay Slay tape, I actually LOVE her verses, thoughtthey were funny and that usual wacky Missy style).... I think Faith's outro part sounds more energetic on this with Diddy yelling all over it than the JustBlaze remix... which interestingly enough he RAPS over but doesn't do his ad-libs over [stupid move IMO]

3. That TV rip that you have that you mentioned above which mixes the Neptunes beat and the Just Blaze beat, I don't think there's any real studioversion like this but now that I think about it, anyone could make one with mp3 editing programs if they wanted to... I might just go do that now...

4. The full version of the JUST BLAZE remix with raps from Freeway and Diddy... I made an edited version that cuts out Diddy's rap cuz its boring andwastes time and space

and Warryn Campbell did the original Mario "C'mon" beat

When the beat drops on PSA I was
eek.gif
the first time. It's still one of my favorite beats.

Back
Top Bottom