The Arnold Palmer Invitational- Tiger Co-Leads

Tiger is co-leader right now at -9 going to hole 16. From the looks of it this one could be going into a playoff....

If he wins here, he will be 4-0 in 2008.

in other news...

the sky is blue.

[table][tr][td]T64[/td] [td]T67[/td] [td]
usa.gif
[/td] [td]Fred Couples[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]65[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]287[/td] [/tr][/table]
smh.gif

I don't know if anyone on NT was watching, but that finish was nasty.

Tiger made a 24 ft. putt on the 18th hole to win the tournament.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hes 4-0 in 2008 and has 5 straight wins. Tiger is unreal. The reaction from Arnie and the dude he was tied with were priceless... All they could do was laugh.

That approach shot was no joke either...the wind picked up right before his swing.

The approach > the putt.

Tiger looks so weathered. I can't believe that he looks so old at 32, or that he's been a professional golfer for like 12 years now. Time flies, man.

He is unbelievable. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that NO athlete has EVER dominated their sport the way Tiger dominates golf.

capt.5eab5768195c41efbe9e5c5c26095d78.bay_hill_golf_bay232.jpg

capt.93738b9cf6374ea1812a7c48de3b2b6c.aptopix_bay_hill_golf_bay231.jpg

capt.bf50d44606804ff59b7c41472404cffb.bay_hill_golf_bay215.jpg

[h1]With a dramatic putt to win, Woods stays perfect[/h1]By DOUG FERGUSON, AP Golf Writer

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP)-Tiger Woods made a 25-foot birdie putt on the final hole Sunday to win the Arnold Palmer Invitational by one shot, extending his PGA Tour winning streak to five and keeping intact a perfect season in golf.

This man is the greatest golfer of all time. I respect what he does on the course along with how he tries to help kids off the course. I see him going for theGrand Slam this year.

Absolutely ridiculous...having watched Tiger all these years, I would have been suprised had it not gone in...but it was still a thrill to watch. Simply thebest.

Tiger Woods plays golf better than anyone does anything on Planet Earth.

Tiger
MJ
Ali

----
Nobody can be put up there w/ those guys. Once Tiger wins all 4 majors this year he'll separate himself from even those two. Please tell people to watchthis man play. It's really greatness personified. Pure greatness.

The approach > the putt.
False my brutha... that was a 25 foot down hill putt that broke 4 feet. tiger plays a cut into greens all the time... that approach was anythingout of the ordinary for him. he hadnt made a putt over 20 feet all week.

Tiger's celebration was straight G
pimp.gif

That is clutch right there.Tied at -9 and the other guy is already in the clubhouse. All the pressure is on Tiger.First because everybody expects him to stickthe approach shot and then make the putt.Secondly its on because he has to par the hole just to go into a playoff.And then you take into account that the shothad a bunker to the back & left water to the front & right.

His ability to mentally block out everything except for what he needs to do is what amazes me the most.
eek.gif

BTW does anybody still think what Federer accomplished/is accomplishing is better than what Tiger accomplished/is accomplishing?

Originally Posted by Naijaboy21

Tiger slammed his hat down like a G. On some I'm TIGER WOODS BIATCH
That was the best.
laugh.gif

Can someone PLEASE make a gif of that.

Since NT loves Tiger so much, it could be used in response to some of the crazy threads we see.

"Hey NT, Kobe > Tiger"

*insert Tiger slamming hat down gif*

"Kim K has a new sex tape!!!"

*insert Tiger slamming hat down gif*

Back
Top Bottom