(The Atlanta is on clock)OFFICIAL 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT VOL.COUNTDOWN 2 THE DRAFT

^how was that movie in your avy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

The NY Jets select Defensive End from San Jose State..........Jarron Gilbert.
ncf_u_gilbert1_576.jpg
good pick.
I see the dude thriving in our 3-4 system.
Thanks yeah I like him a lot to replace Coleman... Rex Ryan actually ran his workout at his pro day in front of the pro teams. I wanted robiskiethough, hes very underrated dude is big and underrated on his speed.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^how was that movie in your avy
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very deep. If i had a 13 year old daughter I would make her watch this so she would know about the REAL world. I would suggest you should watch it!...

The Minnesota Vikings select...
Jamon Meredith, OT, South Carolina
JamonMeredith.jpg

With the 56th pick in the 2009 NT Mock Draft, the Miami Dolphins select

2037376922_478a19396d.jpg

101808MoMass_dm.JPG

610x.jpg

ncf_g_djmoore1_600.jpg

DJ MOORE CB VANDERBILT

I was going to draft another CB in the 3rd or 4th but I could NOT pass up on DJ.

The Carolina Panthers select:

610x.jpg

Fili Moala, DT USC

Pretty much a need pick, Lewis and Kemoeatu suck. He's got good potential, always thought he was pretty inconsistent though.

Also, I willing to trade my remaining picks to move up to the early 3rd in this draft if anyone is interested.

I can only dream that the real draft nets us 3 players like the dolphins have picked so far.
eek.gif

Heat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

dejuan blair, te pittsburgh

if hes not available

i'll take patrick white, wr/qb/rs west virginia

no one caught this. Wiz, I bet someone was like "STEAL"

I'll most likely pick for indy

Two Gamecocks already off the board, nice.

I'm hoping that ___________ falls into my second pick with the Bucs at No. 81.

With Kurt Warner getting old and Matt Leinart more interested in sorority jumpoffs than his playbook, Arizona needs to find their future QB...

Spoiler [+]
floridastate_drew_weatherford_sm.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

With Kurt Warner getting old and Matt Leinart more interested in sorority jumpoffs than his playbook, Arizona needs to find their future QB...

Spoiler [+]
floridastate_drew_weatherford_sm.jpg

pimp.gif
You already know....We'll get him in the 5th round though. Provided nobody grabs this sleeper before we do.

Arizona Cardinals select: James Casey TE/HB Rice.

We believe we can address the other two main needs in the 3rd and 4th rounds w/ quality players.

Leonard Pope #%+#$$+ Sucks.

Detroit Lions select Duke Robinson, Oklahoma

With Stafford, we needed to add guys to protect him and help him get the ball to CJ while also trying to establish a sembelance of a running game. We have nowadded starters at TE with Pettigrew, OT, with Britton, and now OG with Robinson, the top rated guard in the draft.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom