laugh.gif

EDIT2: *not be participating, i mean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ he's on the board still?

EDIT: guess so. chester must be participating in this one
laugh.gif

If you think that's something, you must not have seen my last pick

heat...chung is 5'7"??????? did i miss the inside joke, or is that he tackles like he's 5'7"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

heat...chung is 5'7"??????? did i miss the inside joke, or is that he tackles like he's 5'7"
laugh.gif
lol, my bad. I copied and paste 5'7 but I forgot to edit the 7 to 11

licensed to ball, kb8sandiego..

when there's a NT NFL mock draft, let me do the drafting for the chargers.

clint sintim IS NOT a first round pick. a guy like tyson jackson was there for the taking. hell, even malcolm jenkins and converting him to safety would'vebeen nice. and if you were thinking 3-4 OLB pass rusher for the chargers, then a guy like aaron maybin would've been a better value than sintim.

kevin ellison could be had in the later rounds of the draft. taylor mays playing next to him did wonders but when it came down to it, ellison is a safetywaiting to be converted to outside linebacker.

not trying to be a !#!# or anything, but man. those were bad picks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

licensed to ball, kb8sandiego..

when there's a NT NFL mock draft, let me do the drafting for the chargers.

clint sintim IS NOT a first round pick. a guy like tyson jackson was there for the taking. hell, even malcolm jenkins and converting him to safety would've been nice. and if you were thinking 3-4 OLB pass rusher for the chargers, then a guy like aaron maybin would've been a better value than sintim.

kevin ellison could be had in the later rounds of the draft. taylor mays playing next to him did wonders but when it came down to it, ellison is a safety waiting to be converted to outside linebacker.

not trying to be a !#!# or anything, but man. those were bad picks.
laugh.gif
QFT

but I'm grateful for your pick because that allowed me to pick Maybin (steal of rd 1) with the 25 pick

cincy selects Captain Munnerlyn CB S.Carolina

bears select Frantz Joseph MLB Florida Atlantic

I haven't been in this thread once, so I may be late on some things.

I have a feeling my Jets are going to have a big weekend (whether it's an actual draft pick, or trading for, say, Jason Campbell or Brady Quinn. You guysheard about those rumors?)

*Jets fans, look for the Jets off-season thread updated with draft preview and whatnot tomorrow, Saturday morning the latest. I haven't forgot about it,just been all-Yankees as of late
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom