^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by rillo561

I'm gonna see it but it has a fantastic 4 feel to it. I'm not getting my hopes up.

not even close, if those are your expectations you're in for an amazing movie. (seeing how Fantastic 4 was BASURA)

pimp.gif
My body is ready.

Because of a mistake on Fandango's site, ended up getting $13 (NYC prices
eyes.gif
) tickets for $6 each.
glasses.gif

Venom - Props on the review. Your site has been bookmarked.

pimp.gif
My body is ready.

Because of a mistake on Fandango's site, ended up getting $13 (NYC prices
eyes.gif
) tickets for $6 each.
glasses.gif

There's gonna be a post credit scene that wasn't shown in the international release..... so after the mid credit scene be sure to stick around
pimp.gif

There's gonna be a post credit scene that wasn't shown in the international release..... so after the mid credit scene be sure to stick around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

thank you sir, I appreciate it. Got new stuff flowing daily. 
Like I said if you like what you read - spread it on FB and twitter, I appreciate all the love

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

thank you sir, I appreciate it. Got new stuff flowing daily. 
Like I said if you like what you read - spread it on FB and twitter, I appreciate all the love

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif

Word? Can't wait! 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif

Word? Can't wait! 

It was decent. Nothing to go crazy over but entertaining nonetheless.

It was decent. Nothing to go crazy over but entertaining nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

So apparently there will be a 3rd Fantastic Four movie and 2nd Daredevil movie. before rights go back over to Marvel

Wonder who's going to play what, and if FF would do a skrull invasion and since its the last movie if it could possibly tie in to the next avengers
Yeah they're apparently working hard on making these better films. The Thing will be all cgi this time around, so I'm assuming they're gonna get a voice actor if they even bother showing who will Ben Grimm.

The Chitauri are not Skrulls. Not even close to alike.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

So apparently there will be a 3rd Fantastic Four movie and 2nd Daredevil movie. before rights go back over to Marvel

Wonder who's going to play what, and if FF would do a skrull invasion and since its the last movie if it could possibly tie in to the next avengers
Yeah they're apparently working hard on making these better films. The Thing will be all cgi this time around, so I'm assuming they're gonna get a voice actor if they even bother showing who will Ben Grimm.

The Chitauri are not Skrulls. Not even close to alike.

Back
Top Bottom