^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

^^Dude, put that stuff in a spoiler, your gonna ruin the movie for those that haven't seen it yet.

Anyways, just got back from the matinee showing (most people I've ever seen at a 10 am showing btw) and it definitely lives up to the hype. I really like the slow build up the film created and then it just lets all hell break loose. Hulk definitely steals that show action wise and Stark has the best lines by far and thats exactly what I wanted. Cap was corny at times but I'm pretty sure that was the idea, a guy frozen for that long and being thrown into modern times is going to be like that and my o my was Scarlett looking fantastic. The 2 and a half hours really flies by, will probably see it again this weekend, if not, definitely next weekend.

gonna go see it tomorrow or Sunday quick question is there anything after the credits or is it safe to leave

gonna go see it tomorrow or Sunday quick question is there anything after the credits or is it safe to leave

Was anyone else like 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
when they saw Pepper Potts in those shorts 
happy.gif

Movie was Amazing. Seeing it again later today. Tom Hiddleston was once was great as Loki.

And Hulk beating the hell out of Loki is Top 5 comic book movie scenes.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Hulk randomly punching Thor after they were fighting alongside each other was hilarious

Spoiler [+]
Thanos.WOW! I figured he would get mention, but showing him smirking was crazy

Movie was Amazing. Seeing it again later today. Tom Hiddleston was once was great as Loki.

And Hulk beating the hell out of Loki is Top 5 comic book movie scenes.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Hulk randomly punching Thor after they were fighting alongside each other was hilarious

Spoiler [+]
Thanos.WOW! I figured he would get mention, but showing him smirking was crazy

Hulk and Thor in the airplane and again at the train station.
"He's Adopted" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Captain getting the monkey joke 
laugh.gif

LEGOLAS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shakespeare in the park. "Doth monther know you weareth her drapes?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hulk and Thor in the airplane and again at the train station.
"He's Adopted" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Captain getting the monkey joke 
laugh.gif

LEGOLAS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shakespeare in the park. "Doth monther know you weareth her drapes?" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Alright guys...so I wanted some info on going to see this movie tonight in NYC. Been a while since i've actually gone to the movie theater to see a movie.

I was thinking of heading out 6 hours prior to the movie to scoop tickets up.

How long in advance should I get to the movies to get a good seat?

Is real 3d even worth the extra bucks?

- buy tickets online
- get there at least an hour before minimum

- 3D is not worth it

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Alright guys...so I wanted some info on going to see this movie tonight in NYC. Been a while since i've actually gone to the movie theater to see a movie.

I was thinking of heading out 6 hours prior to the movie to scoop tickets up.

How long in advance should I get to the movies to get a good seat?

Is real 3d even worth the extra bucks?

- buy tickets online
- get there at least an hour before minimum

- 3D is not worth it

has anyone actually seen the film in 3D and can confirm it isn't worth it??? My boy saw it weds morning at a company event and it was in 3D. said it put Avatar to shame. He said the depth of field was amazing. He described this scene where someone put a briefcase down and then walked behind it, said the case was up in your face and when whoever walked behind it you could see the distance between them and the case. seeing it at 7:15 but its not in 3D, but my 2nd time seeing might have to be if it's that good.

has anyone actually seen the film in 3D and can confirm it isn't worth it??? My boy saw it weds morning at a company event and it was in 3D. said it put Avatar to shame. He said the depth of field was amazing. He described this scene where someone put a briefcase down and then walked behind it, said the case was up in your face and when whoever walked behind it you could see the distance between them and the case. seeing it at 7:15 but its not in 3D, but my 2nd time seeing might have to be if it's that good.

Official Avengers #

The film raked in an impressive $18.7 million in midnight tickets, making it the highest grossing midnight showing for a superhero title thus far, besting The Dark Knight’s $18.5 million take in 2008 (your move, The Dark Knight Rises).

Official Avengers #

The film raked in an impressive $18.7 million in midnight tickets, making it the highest grossing midnight showing for a superhero title thus far, besting The Dark Knight’s $18.5 million take in 2008 (your move, The Dark Knight Rises).

i watched it in 3d but not IMAX 3d
ohwell.gif

SOME scenes were in 3d some weren't
tired.gif

in some cases it looked a bit weird -as if you were watching a 3d movie from the side angle, but that was just 2-3 scenes

also did you guys liked how the hulk moved like a gorilla after he did something HILARIOUS?
roll.gif

i'm like wt f?

i watched it in 3d but not IMAX 3d
ohwell.gif

SOME scenes were in 3d some weren't
tired.gif

in some cases it looked a bit weird -as if you were watching a 3d movie from the side angle, but that was just 2-3 scenes

also did you guys liked how the hulk moved like a gorilla after he did something HILARIOUS?
roll.gif

i'm like wt f?

The movie was really good and the way a comic book movie should be made.

It was pretty funny and kept me laughing throughout the whole movie.

I will watch it again this weekend.

The movie was really good and the way a comic book movie should be made.

It was pretty funny and kept me laughing throughout the whole movie.

I will watch it again this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom